Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra question

So i have started to wear a bra mostly because it helps reduce the pain of growing. Now should i only wear it a certain amount of time or what. I dont want to hurt or damage my growth. Any thoughts?

Rule of thumb is to wear your bra during the day and not to sleep in it.
I'd wear it until it gets uncomfortable, or you just feel the need to take it off.
Bobbi

(05-09-2016, 06:55 AM)Ms.Ladytobe Wrote:  So i have started to wear a bra mostly because it helps reduce the pain of growing. Now should i only wear it a certain amount of time or what. I dont want to hurt or damage my growth. Any thoughts?

I started wearing Cami's before I was first diagnosed with Gyne. Mainly to keep nips from chaffing. My wife bought me 3 - 4 Athletic bra's once I got bigger than just a thumb nail pimple projection.

My first real bra was when I got to about a 38 B and started to "bounce" a little. I now wear 38 C's and some D's.

My suggestion is probably not get a bra that smashes or you have to force your girls into. That could keep fat from migrating and actually stunt your glands from growing and draining properly.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon