Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estrogen and effects.

(06-09-2016, 09:09 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(06-09-2016, 03:23 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Obviously, changes come thick and fast on injections. So waiting till the cooler weather is here is preferred.

You mean due to breast development and curves a popping??? I am of the opinion, there is never a good or bad time. Cause, lets say you develop better or even to expectations over the winter. You still have to deal with the change of climate which means thinner and skimpier clothing. So, you still have a harsh adjustment. Maybe more so if over 4 months you go from (*) (*) to ( * ) ( * ) this. LOL..

Just my opinion though.

I was on injections for a few years, it worked fine, but as they say, ymmv. Im on sublingual now, and a year in, I im doung just fine. Need to increase my dose, but however, i didnt notice any difference between to two in the end. Of course, I'm taking four things now, versus just the injections years ago. It's cheaper for the generic estrace than shots since I'm paying out of pocket.

(07-09-2016, 01:18 PM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  
(06-09-2016, 09:09 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(06-09-2016, 03:23 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Obviously, changes come thick and fast on injections. So waiting till the cooler weather is here is preferred.

You mean due to breast development and curves a popping??? I am of the opinion, there is never a good or bad time. Cause, lets say you develop better or even to expectations over the winter. You still have to deal with the change of climate which means thinner and skimpier clothing. So, you still have a harsh adjustment. Maybe more so if over 4 months you go from (*) (*) to ( * ) ( * ) this. LOL..

Just my opinion though.

I was on injections for a few years, it worked fine, but as they say, ymmv. Im on sublingual now, and a year in, I im doung just fine. Need to increase my dose, but however, i didnt notice any difference between to two in the end. Of course, I'm taking four things now, versus just the injections years ago. It's cheaper for the generic estrace than shots since I'm paying out of pocket.

Your right on that, some girls body's take the estrogen like ducks to water, and grow at a fantastic rate. Then some like me and seem to be waiting for ever.

I understand that injections are suppose to be better for quite a few reasons.

1. No waste, goes directly into the blood stream.
2. Easier to tolerate on most people. Not sure if it's because of the above or a more natural form of E.

I suppose you two would know better than I do. But I totally agree, that like some or most herbals, an individual could have better, faster results from one than the other.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon