Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My endo is a moron!

Sorry to hear about the endo. I'm new here  Big Grin , but have been on therapy twice myself. Ex nurse as well, specializing in meds and medication metabolism. The first time had to discontinue due to financial issues. Specifically the female metabolism and how they normally metabolize hormones thruout their life, from inutero on. Imo it sounds like the endo is locked into the treatment for a female on HRT. In his eyes, a 2mg dose is high, which it is for a natural female. But for a MTF, not nearly enough to trigger wanted changes. I don't generally offer advice on a forum, but imo be careful with the spiro. It seems 50mg-100mg is the standard dosage for MTF HRT therapy now. I kind of cringe at 200mg.

Anyway, don't get frustrated, good things come to those that wait. Slow and steady wins the race lol.

Yes indeed 

Do slow and steady

One of my USA friends took 2 years too grow anything

Then her nipples just went ginormous and she grew into her nipples

She is a big girl lovely healthy large b with 1 inch long nipples 

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon