Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My endo is a moron!

(10-10-2016, 08:25 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  The pill that desolved in your mouth is a strong estrogen, that goes straight into your blood stream. The excess that goes through your liver gets changed to a weaker estrogen. ( lotus may know, I do not recall the actual names of the top of my head. ) you don't want the weaker estrogen blocking the receptors.  Kinda the same reason we do not take PM and estrogen.

See, that's what I haven't understood, I've never had any left over pill, even a full 2mg pill will completely dissolve, I have nothing left at the end. Yeah, sometimes it sucks, because it takes longer than I had anticipated, but like I said, in the end, all gone.

MORE BAD NEWS

Just got done with a phone call from my endocrinologist's nurse. He denied my requested increase on my estradiol. He says it greatly increases the risk of blood clots-I KNOW THE RISKS AND I AM OK WITH THEM I ALREADY SAID THIS

omfg why me WHY ME
It's my damn body and I would rather die than be told that Im stuck this way forever.

Im going to go and cry for an hour.

(10-10-2016, 09:27 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  MORE BAD NEWS

Just got done with a phone call from my endocrinologist's nurse. He denied my requested increase on my estradiol. He says it greatly increases the risk of blood clots-I KNOW THE RISKS AND I AM OK WITH THEM I ALREADY SAID THIS

omfg why me WHY ME
It's my damn body and I would rather die than be told that Im stuck this way forever.

Im going to go and cry for an hour.

Ok ... Now they are taking the piss, with today's bio identical hormones,  the  risk of blood clots is damn near 0..

sighs That's what I have read, E is a lot different now, that risk is much lower. You can still mitigate it low dow aspirin to be on the safe side, but yeah, everything I have read on E nowadays is, that it has vastly improved over earlier generations. I'm sorry to hear GamerGuy.

I guess my only choices are to either self medicate or bite the bullet and give it more time. I managed to get my endocrinologist to squeeze me in the 14th of Nov. for an appt. Ill just have to SHOW him personally that my current program isn't working. *rips shirt off*

[Image: giphy.gif]

(11-10-2016, 08:00 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  I guess my only choices are to either self medicate or bite the bullet and give it more time. I managed to get my endocrinologist to squeeze me in the 14th of Nov. for an appt. Ill just have to SHOW him personally that my current program isn't working. *rips shirt off*

There is a Facebook " trans  HRT hormone forum ",  you need to read through some of the pinned posts and print some out, take them with you.

LOL Th3saurus x)
I'm sure I'd get the point across VERY quickly if I could do that....

Thank you Janet. Im just highly worried about Anonymity

(11-10-2016, 10:37 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  LOL Th3saurus x)
I'm sure I'd get the point across VERY quickly if I could do that....

Thank you Janet. Im just highly worried about Anonymity

Make up a New/2nd  face book profile. Even if it's just on your smartphone.

I guess I'm lucky. My wife knows about this site, and my 2nd face book account, but does not seem to checkout either.

This little snipit is from the HRT forum.

That article says, "“MTF transsexuals receiving high doses of estrogen develop breast tissue identical to the tissue of a biologically female breast. The risk of breast cancer increases following breast development, and heightens after five or more years of hormone therapy. FTM transsexuals taking testosterone may also be at increased risk because excess testosterone converts to estrogen."  This is MISLEADING.  The risk of breast cancer for trans women is very very slightly higher than that for men.  It is far from the same risk as for conventional women.  In fact, the risk for both FTM and MTF is almost IDENTICAL to the risk for male breast cancer, which is very low.  Pseudoscientific articles like this are poorly written and badly researched.  For a real study, see this.  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24010586

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon