Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Interesting Discovery

So I have a noogleberry, and an electric breast pump, both of which I use rarely. Mostly because when I do, I tend to over do it, and end up with very bruised breasts, and at times blisters on the nipples, which is NOT fun! So I use them sparingly from time to time. It had been a long while, so I decided to give them a go again last week. Sure enough, bruised my breasts again. Took about a week to heal, and decided to try again this week.

I pumped the breasts, and took it slowly and no bruising! Then I tried the nipples, I was being extra careful as I did not want any blisters. I looked inside the clear cylinders to find what I thought was a blister. I quickly took them off and carefully cleaned the area with a cotton swab and inspected my nipples. There was nothing there. I decided that I should not continue that day as I did not want to risk it.

Next day, I skipped the breast pump, and went straight for the nipple cylinders. I watched carefully... slowly increased the pressure... and continued to monitor closely. On the head of my nipple, three separate crystal clear droplets appeared. So I stopped and inspected the area. I checked with a tissue paper to find that it was indeed clear, and very sticky. This was happening on both nipples, but much more prominent on my right nipple.

After I cleared everything away, curiosity got the better of me, and I wanted to see if it would happen again. So I pumped again to find that almost immediately the droplets appeared. To me they looked like water droplets forming on my nipples. This time I touched the clear liquid and did find it to be quite sticky. It seemed odorless, and colorless.

After I cleaned them up again, I squeeze the nipples to find that they produced the clear liquid again. I checked later that evening to see if it would happen again, and sure enough, the clear liquid would come out. Albeit in the evening I had to pinch the breast, and then pinch the nipple to get the liquid to come out.

I mentioned this in the chatroom, and the feedback was that I was potentially preparing to lactate. I have no desire to do so as it would mean continually having to drain, and of course risks such as mastitis, staph infection, etc. While I would love to continue, I am not sure if I am running the risk of potentially lactating. Now of course according to some, lactating could potentially help with breast growth. Not sure if that is true or not, but I'm not sure if it's worth the risks.

Of course people's assumptions could be wrong, and perhaps it is something else entirely. I've searched and searched the net, but have not found anything really helpful. Liquid from the nipples could vary in color, and does not always necessarily mean one thing or another. So who knows. Huh

If remember and I get a chance I will see if I can get a picture to illustrate what is happening. Any who, so that was my most recent discovery about myself. Cool

I would love to hear other's thoughts on the situation.

Sofia, no worries. I too had that starting about 4 months back or so. It went from like 2 - 3 drops per nipple to enough to wet the entire nipple and drip into the breast flange of my breast pump. But it never got past that. I don't think my glandular growth is enough to produce real milk right now. Maybe if I was on HRT that would be different??

It does raise the possibility that maybe later down the road I might want to really lactate just for the experience, but for now it's just an odd milestone in ductile growth.

Have had the same thing with my nipple suckers especially if they are on for more than a couple of hours - get a quite big collection of fluid in the sucker enough to create a nice damp patch in the bed if they come off overnight! Havent used my breast pump for a week or two but last time I used that there was some fluid leaking out both nipples. Havent had the fluid leak recently though using the nipple suckers.

I have been taking Shatavari for the past few days and boy has that made my breasts swell up - it is supposed to help with lactation as well as being a estrogen precursor (what ever that is!) but am hoping that I can cycle it to just get the swelling not the lactation. Part of me does want to lactate - it would certainly make me feel more of a woman - but then the sensible part of me thinks about the potential health issues and otherwise it would cause.

Megan

I could mention a adult website with men who lactate as a fetish. One member has very feminine stage 5 breasts and she attributes femanization to nursing.

Wow Billy, post the link! !

(08-09-2016, 05:28 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Sofia, no worries. I too had that starting about 4 months back or so. It went from like 2 - 3 drops per nipple to enough to wet the entire nipple and drip into the breast flange of my breast pump. But it never got past that. I don't think my glandular growth is enough to produce real milk right now. Maybe if I was on HRT that would be different??

It does raise the possibility that maybe later down the road I might want to really lactate just for the experience, but for now it's just an odd milestone in ductile growth.

It has happened to me in the past, but due to going over board, I had blisters, so at the time I thought that's what it was, fluid from the blisters. But now I'm thinking it possibly wasn't. The big difference now is that even without pumping I can squeeze my nipples and the clear sticky fluid comes right out.

(09-09-2016, 12:04 AM)MeganJ Wrote:  Have had the same thing with my nipple suckers especially if they are on for more than a couple of hours - get a quite big collection of fluid in the sucker enough to create a nice damp patch in the bed if they come off overnight! Havent used my breast pump for a week or two but last time I used that there was some fluid leaking out both nipples. Havent had the fluid leak recently though using the nipple suckers.

I have been taking Shatavari for the past few days and boy has that made my breasts swell up - it is supposed to help with lactation as well as being a estrogen precursor (what ever that is!) but am hoping that I can cycle it to just get the swelling not the lactation. Part of me does want to lactate - it would certainly make me feel more of a woman - but then the sensible part of me thinks about the potential health issues and otherwise it would cause.

Megan

Thank you Megan for your input. I guess for me, it has just been so strange having clear fluid coming out, especially considering I was not being very rigorous, and it was not for a great amount of time. I guess I will keep an eye on this and see how things develop in the future.

(09-09-2016, 12:45 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  I could mention a adult website with men who lactate as a fetish. One member has very feminine stage 5 breasts and she attributes femanization to nursing.

Umm, thanks? Yes, I have read where people claim that lactating helped with breast feminization, but like I said, not sure it's worth the risks, or hassles.

(09-09-2016, 03:55 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Wow Billy, post the link! !

If you want the link, get it in a PM, I don't want an adult website on my post. :p

(09-09-2016, 06:30 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  
(09-09-2016, 12:04 AM)MeganJ Wrote:  Have had the same thing with my nipple suckers especially if they are on for more than a couple of hours - get a quite big collection of fluid in the sucker enough to create a nice damp patch in the bed if they come off overnight! Havent used my breast pump for a week or two but last time I used that there was some fluid leaking out both nipples. Havent had the fluid leak recently though using the nipple suckers.

Megan

Thank you Megan for your input. I guess for me, it has just been so strange having clear fluid coming out, especially considering I was not being very rigorous, and it was not for a great amount of time. I guess I will keep an eye on this and see how things develop in the future.

No problem just wanted you to know that I had the same thing too, weirdly I havent had any fluid discharge for a couple of weeks - although maybe because I havent used the breast pump at all during that time, although it also seemed to co-incide with using the last of the progesterone cream. It did wierd me out a little at first having the fluid but have heard that the initial stages of lactation isnt uncommon for people taking BO, I did ease up on the nipple stimulation for a bit though just in case!

I have found not having the fluid and associated blisters has meant I have been able to have the nipple suckers on every day for the past week and my aerolas finally seem to be growing - mind you the rest of the breast is as well! Part of me really wants to lactate but it would just cause way too many issues, I think my breasts are going to end up massive anyway without having the additional swelling caused by milk production!

If you ever want to lactate Shatavari is the way to go - my breasts are so swollen right now, and it is definately the early stage of the breasts getting ready to produce milk, so am stopping it for a few days to let things settle down. Shatavari does also have other positive effects though so am hoping by cycling it I can keep the swelling and benefits without producing milk.

Megan

The clear fluid is serous fluid, part of the the interstitial fluid which helps make up the the extra cellular matrix present to some degree in all tissues. The vacuum of the cylinders can literally pull it out of tissue through the skin if the outer cornified layers of skin cells are thin enough, or in the case of your nipples, from the epithelial tissue lining the ducts and glands just under the nipples. It's harmless and other that the negative effects of blisters (which also fill with serous fluid) you don't need to worry about it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon