Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What's your dosage?

Interested in knowing your doses of BO. How much do you take, and how often?

(10-09-2016, 10:17 AM)moobilicious Wrote:  Interested in knowing your doses of BO. How much do you take, and how often?

5 times a day 500mg, together with Kalp, SP and Reishi, total daily 2.5 gr right now.

(10-09-2016, 12:08 PM)Birgit Wrote:  5 times a day 500mg.

So that's two pills (250mg ea), 5 times a day, for a total of 10 pills per day. Thank you.

Hi

I was on 9 (3*3) per day for six months and have then gone up to 12 (4*3) per day since then. Am currently trying the raw female extract - and taking 12 a day of those but will switch back to the Swansons BO once I have finished in a couple of months.

The raw female definately works although it comes in glass bottles so the shipping costs are higher and also contains zinc so am well over my daily zinc intake. I swear in the past week though it feels like my body is trying to grow a vagina and my balls want to go back inside.

I also take kelp and green tea extract each time I take BO plus take MSM once a day in the morning. Cant complain about the growth so far and I still function just about although the past month have found my erections are less prolonged and I have to be very aroused to get hard.

Anything else you want to know just shout, and potentially welcome to the BO club!

Megan

im on 5 and 5 a day BO now. Month 8. and 1 and 1 chaste tree

I'm a newbie to all this stuff, but I've been taking six 250 mg caps per day of BO.
I take 2 three times per day.

I'm also taking a bunch of anti androgen herbs though
chaste berry 440 mg 3 times per day
SP 585 mg 3 times per day
Spearmint 400 mg three times per day
along with 3 cups of spearmint tea per day

In a week, I will be two months into my regimen, planning to replace SP with white peony because I heard SP inhibits estrogen receptors

(13-09-2016, 05:28 PM)Th3saurus Wrote:  I'm a newbie to all this stuff, but I've been taking six 250 mg caps per day of BO.
I take 2 three times per day.

I'm also taking a bunch of anti androgen herbs though
chaste berry 440 mg 3 times per day
SP 585 mg 3 times per day
Spearmint 400 mg three times per day
along with 3 cups of spearmint tea per day

In a week, I will be two months into my regimen, planning to replace SP with white peony because I heard SP inhibits estrogen receptors

Let us know how that turns out. 6 BO is a good number but maybe too high if your just starting out. The only reason to go higher is if your not feeling development at the current number of BO. But let your body get use to each increase.
As for the Anti androgens Im no expert but you might be killing it with all that. Anti androgens block Testosterone .... BO uses Testosterone to convert it to Estrogen..... I also hear good things about white peony...

anyways keep us posted.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon