Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will it end

(12-09-2016, 03:13 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Not everybody in transition wants bottom surgery either.

True, but to feminize by having breasts and saying you don't want to feminize is a oxymoron at best. Don't you think? I mean it's universally known, that the MOST unmistakable characteristic of an adult female is the breasts and proudly displays itself. To me, if you want them, then you want to feminize. To what degree is the bigger question and if you can mentally handle the pitfalls and dualism of your own psyche, that's where the help is needed.

If you think I cant handle my psyche then I apologize where I misguided the interpretation of my words. I go mooonths before i usually sip the kool aid again and when i do its usually pretty brief. Do i want tits sure do i care to be a woman absolutely not even close. But what i do wish is to.be accepted for being odd and being a 100 percent male in wanting breasts. I appreciate the insight but thats why i came to the males staying male section to talk with other men who know theh are men with a twist and not men who are now dysphoric and in transition. I apologize if this comes off as rude im not defensive at all to clarify the tone of my text just wish ppl would understand vs trying to counsel. Perhaps i will stick to the ainterol forum where ppl like me are scarce but still found

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wac

stick in with us

your just getting very important heads up thats all

people on this path start swimming and then can quite quickly drown in the temptations of womanhood,

as Iaboy, says its all feminization, so dont kid yourself, its just to what degree ?

Julie

I agree and i am very ok with my feminine side, wife isnt okie dokie bout my fem tendencies but i feel breasts is where i feel compelled most its like a permanent feminine tendency that im stuck with and im ok with that in just want like a mild b cup where i can still hide them and enjoy life withoit the insecurities and stuff that say c and d cups may come with. I know its still feminization but just feel people are telling me your trans accept it admit it its ok ladi dadi and im like nahhhh i jist want titties lol call it a fetish or whatever

I too struggle with it too. Idk some days im like wtf am i doing, lol. Then I see my progress and I want more. Its a up and down battle. I stop herbs for a while, then go back. I myself just wanted to be able to have a nice c cup. Like many, I started wearing my moms bras when I was young. Now im like many others here, I find my self enjoying womenhood more then I thought I would. Would I get srs, idk anymore. So many issues surround that topic. Friends family g/f. I know if I keep on this road my breasts are going to be noticeably, something u can't hide forever, and will end up with needed a bra.

Agreed i actually look forwsrd to the day i need a bra i got 6 of the barely there x598 wireless bras and they are so comfy and blend in so well i wear them my wife will hug me and not even twll im wearing it as it feels like an under shirt. How has the gf taken tp the growth thus far?

(13-09-2016, 01:23 PM)julieTG Wrote:  naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wac

stick in with us

your just getting very important heads up thats all

people on this path start swimming and then can quite quickly drown in the temptations of womanhood,

as Iaboy, says its all feminization, so dont kid yourself, its just to what degree ?

Julie

Julie is so much better with words than myself. It was NOT a condemnation of your attitude. There is few of us here that may of successfully wrestled with this and came out on top, or at least an understanding.

Myself, I am like you....but to more of a degree. I am a cross dresser not just for the thrill but because I feel that is the other half of myself. I am not going to trade in my Man Card, but wished there was a 3rd card. Man, Woman and Hetero Other or Both Card as well. It just sounded to me like you were blind to the fact that rather you get A cups or D cups you are still going to get shift in body fat and hair patterns. That it's still feminizing.

its been very much my expierence that lying to you SO(Significant Other), because of your emotional attachment and fear of rebuke due to your own emotional state. ALWAYS leads to problems.

Your distrust, leads  to a relationship distrust, Ultimately leading to a meltdown... YMMV, but, after a failed marriage, 20 failed relationships. I realised, just maybe, 'Ignoring the problem and pretending, i can always be the "Me", i present.' might be the real problem.

My best advice, 
If your not ready for all of this, dont do it. - None of this is a easy road. Emotionally, Physically. "Breasts come with brains attached" has a deeper meaning than just describing some one with them. Growing your own means accepting that part of your physical self, shares feminem traits. Something thats usually not socially acceptable on a male body that is not overweight.

So either work things out with your SO, and tell them how you really feel inside. Make a plan, with them involved and Stick to it. Or take the knowledge here, archive it and use it when you find out that you really want to.

I feel I've already crossed the line of male chest to not so i feel why not just keep going. They aren't noticeable under shirts but feel it wont be much longer

as has been said before on here it is a hard road to walk having these feelings as a lot of us do. I myself am in the same place as wac growing  breast but have no desire to dress as a woman as far as wearing dresses andmake up. If at all I do on occasion underdress with bra and panties. I also considered myself straight male but have since come to realize that thinking as we do cannot in all honesty say that. it just looks like that some are on a different part of the gender spectrum than others. I have thought of doing on line therapy but cannot afford even that at this point. I keep asking myself when did I stop admiring how good women look to wanting to look like a woman. No answer to that for me yet. And yes there are days I don't want any of this but the desire comes back as if there are two souls in one body, the female side getting her way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon