Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Facebook post.

I'm on a private HRT forum on Facebook, one girl who has been on HRT for a whole 6 weeks was wondering when she should start to feel some growth. The thing that got me was the amount of other girls mentioning time scales of up to 12 months before they even started to feel growing pains. Im thinking ...WOW, it really does show how different our body's are . I can understand why some people say NBE does not work ( or did not work for them ), when even transition amounts of HRT neglect to grow breast tissue, for months at a time.

its an excellent point Janet

you only seem to see the

I grew huge tits in 4 month brigade,

Many girls on full doses have taken 4.5 years to show a moderate B and still present as male and thats what they require

Julie

I dont get it.
Look at Natasha. She hasnt been on HRT all that long and she has beautiful breasts!

I agree with Julie. The only 6 week wonders are the ones trying to sell you their magical boobie paste and pills.

I did some research recently and found one site that said the average MTF on HRT can only expect a B cup. Which isnt bad at all if you have a 38 band. Their are many exceptions as we all know.

Bobbi

(12-09-2016, 05:46 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I dont get it.
Look at Natasha. She hasnt been on HRT all that long and she has beautiful breasts!

I agree with Julie. The only 6 week wonders are the ones trying to sell you their magical boobie paste and pills.

I did some research recently and found one site that said the average MTF on HRT can only expect a B cup. Which isnt bad at all if you have a 38 band. Their are many exceptions as we all know.

Bobbi

I agree Bobby, a girl I'm my transgender support group, managed a nice healthy C on Estrogen tabs in just under 12 months, then she switched to injection and quickly grew to a D.

We also have to keep in mind, chances are the boobie fairy can keep visiting for up to 7 years.

7 years ?

and well beyond that

some girls have shifted synths after 7-8 years and grew another cup size after and matured at 11-12 years

different delivery systems are better for some bodies

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon