Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Happy with quick results on PM

Hi All,

Finally decided to post. I'd been obsessed with breasts for as long as I can remember and have wanted them. I've been through multiple purge phases over the last 15 or so years and kept having second thoughts. I took BO at one point, but I don't remember how much I took or how consistent.

Recently after a mental breakdown after being used and taken advantage of at work resulting in me having to quit my job, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I've always had moobs and after the BO and one time when I took birth control as a teenager, I've had sorta puffy areolas and I felt like there was a deep pocket beneath my nipples.

Well I decided to take the plunge and still have some second thoughts, but after taking 1000/mg (1 am/1 pm) for 4 days I started to have breast buds. I got really excited and upped my dose to 2000mg (2am/2pm) and now I seem to have a little larger bumps under the nipple. My testicles have also sorta receded up, they don't hang down. I had some pain and it went away within the same day.

I feel like my experience has been super quick. I feel much happier, my depression and anxiety issues seem to have diminished and I've been productive besides feeling the need to masturbate almost all the time and losing sleep over erections. Which I have sorta been looking forward to losing. My penis never really bothered me, but I did find erections annoying. When I was probably about 8 or 9 (maybe earlier) I used to masturbate (before I knew) by like using my palm against my groin and flexing my legs. My orgasms were a lot better before the erections started, and I remember getting annoyed when I was trying my method and having to keep trying to push it back in.

So I guess I wanted to ask, what do you think is in store for me in the next week or so? The bumps sorta hurt, but to be honest it feels really good. I've been massaging them constantly and I feel like it's more pleasure than pain. I had questioned my gender a lot as a youth and throughout my life but I currently live with parents who I really don't think would accept it so I figured this would be my little experiment to see if I really did become happier. It has definitely exceeded my expectations I didn't think I would react this quick or it would make me this much happier.

Sorry for the super long post
TL;DR Started PM regimen, got buds in 4 days What next?Big Grin

Hi PM,
It sounds like you have swallowed a large dose of Pink FOG.
So take a deep breath and move away from the 'i want tits tomorrow train'.
This process takes a considerable amount of time. You may see quick signs of budding and that's great. But you will experience a plateau and get depressed. No worries. Take a break then start again.
NOW though, you need to slow down and think of what your life is about to become.
Do you want to grow breasts only to have to figure out later how to hide them?
Are you headed towards transition?
What ever your motivation, I think you need to talk to a therapist, preferably one thats versed in gender issues.
It will be a great thing to do and gives you a perspective that you can share with someone thats got a non biased point of view.
Keep sharing we are here to help, cause we have been there or are there or way past it.
Bobbi

Search my name, and look at my 2 threads dealing with my experience with Therapy. I think then you'll agree, it well worth the effort. It has really started to get me to think in the proper direction, how to sort things out.

Thanks both of you. I've always had the inkling in the back of mind that I was trans, but after a long childhood of bullying and the recent revelations with my job I have been seeing a therapist. That said, I haven't touched this subject with her.

It's all associated with this deep shame and I guess I'm worried about the judgements and possible losing the therapist if I broach the subject.

As far as my physical changes, I have a beard at the moment and I've always been overweight. I was teased a lot as a kid for having moobs. I guess I feel I've got enough safety nets to explore my curiousity about the subject privately.

One thing that came to mind I guess is that my short experiments with BO a few years ago may have raised my hormone levels, which is why I'm getting such good results on Day 6 Wink

I wanted to update with a progress pic. I guess I didn't take one at the start. I started PM at 1,000 mg on 11/8 and upped it to 2,000mg on 11/12.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(20-09-2016, 09:22 AM)PMismagic! Wrote:  I wanted to update with a progress pic. I guess I didn't take one at the start. I started PM at 1,000 mg on 11/8 and upped it to 2,000mg on 11/12.

Loving your large areola's! Femme!!Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon