Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Further Chats with my Therapist

(15-09-2016, 03:14 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(15-09-2016, 10:29 AM)PaulaJ Wrote:  Have you looked at non-binary identities?

I personally see myself as liking most aspects of being MtF transgender, though not all. That's really all it is, though some over-complicate it with lots of sub-identities...

Paula, not sure what you mean? I am trying real hard to adjust to the fact that I am now considered Trans-Gendered. I have never fooled myself on the reasons why I like to wear women's clothes when I have a chance. So, I am not for sure what you mean.

It is a hard adjustment. Believe me, I know. Transgender really just means one does not fully identify with ones assigned sex at birth. It seems to have somewhat became a euphemism for transsexual, in common speech, though it is really more of an umbrella term that includes transsexual and also many non-binary identities such as genderfluid, bigender, and so on. What I was saying is that you may be non-binary. Google it.

I am non-binary. I want breasts(obviously or I wouldn't be here), and have had longish hair most of my life, and crossdress, but I don't think I am exactly a woman, and have a lot of reservations about SRS and living full time as a woman. While some might try to push you into some binary female gender box, you don't really have to do all of this just because you are transgender.

(15-09-2016, 09:56 PM)PaulaJ Wrote:  
(15-09-2016, 03:14 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(15-09-2016, 10:29 AM)PaulaJ Wrote:  Have you looked at non-binary identities?

I personally see myself as liking most aspects of being MtF transgender, though not all. That's really all it is, though some over-complicate it with lots of sub-identities...

Paula, not sure what you mean? I am trying real hard to adjust to the fact that I am now considered Trans-Gendered. I have never fooled myself on the reasons why I like to wear women's clothes when I have a chance. So, I am not for sure what you mean.

It is a hard adjustment. Believe me, I know. Transgender really just means one does not fully identify with ones assigned sex at birth. It seems to have somewhat became a euphemism for transsexual, in common speech, though it is really more of an umbrella term that includes transsexual and also many non-binary identities such as genderfluid, bigender, and so on. What I was saying is that you may be non-binary. Google it.

I am non-binary. I want breasts(obviously or I wouldn't be here), and have had longish hair most of my life, and crossdress, but I don't think I am exactly a woman, and have a lot of reservations about SRS and living full time as a woman. While some might try to push you into some binary female gender box, you don't really have to do all of this just because you are transgender.

I really don't feel like she is, but I have stressed to her that, to me, is like picking colors of a shirt or pair of pants. Some days a person may like Reds, or Greens but that doesn't mean I don't like Blues anymore.

I feel the same way about presenting. Some days I really feel the need to go female, some days I feel the need to be male. I think she gets it.

Ia,

I'm happy you started this thread. Transgender isn't an identity, it's just a gender. Smile

I am happy in bearing to all my thoughts, worries, triumphs as well as set backs. I am just hoping that this will help all from new members to the not so new members.

I am pleasantly surprised and happy that, percentage wise, this thread is one of the better producing one I have started.

Big Grin

Our breasts are stood to attention awaiting all the latest details

x

Julie

Shoot, my Therapist got the flu over the weekend, and had to call our appointment off. I never thought I would as bummed out as I am. Never thought I would look so forward to my weekly visits. Oh well. Maybe next Tuesday there will be another report.

Sadbreasts now deflated

X

Julie

(16-09-2016, 05:06 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Ia,

I'm happy you started this thread. Transgender isn't an identity, it's just a gender. Smile

Love it.

O.K., here goes today's.  I thought it was very interesting.

So, she stated she would like to know more about me.  That she thought I was under a dark cloud of sorts.  She thought I looked troubled.

I told her that my back had been giving me problems, especially the last 3 -4 days.  She said that she studied a discipline of therapy that believes many physical disorders can be traced back to suppression or denial of problems or perceived problems.  

She stated, that she felt I have always been of "dual nature", but that I learned or was trained to deny my female side.  She thought this  life long denial could of been a root cause of my major heart attack, my back problems etc.  And the reason I thought I had "Late Onset" Transgenderism was in fact due that I had been leading such a fast paced and busy life I was subconsciously denying my other half.  (female side).  And she feels that is what cause me to have heart problems and possibly other health issues.

She suggested on the last session, that I should go to another city and go out on the town, rather it was my fem self, or in between.  But she thought it would be best to be a total fem for at least a weekend.  She restated that again today, she said she would love to see me right after my "Girl weekend out" and she would bet my mood, outlook and demeanor would be totally better.

I told her that was intriguing thought.  But would love to have company not for physical safety, but for camaraderie aspect of it.  You know, chit chat, shopping or dining out....  whatever.

I am seriously thinking about that, but just don't have a clue as to someone that lives close, or would meet in the middle that I could be comfortable around.  Oh well, I guess that will be one of my next projects.

Crikey

It is valid thought though

Suppression can kill you

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon