Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

OK-so who can lick their NIPPLES

You just knew this thread had to come,

Inspired by Sophia,

We need pics for this thread and natal females welcome ?

Me , not a chance so will leave the input for you more well blessed girsl and boys and 3rd genders

Julie

I have managed to once or twice, but it seems to vary by day....
Oddly enough, my weight doesn't seem to be a factor! :-P

Maybe my tongue stretches more on some days? Tongue

-Dianna

I tried it even before Sofia mentioned it in her thread. Blush

For me it is kind of measure of my breast growth Smile.

And yes, I am able to do it!

Poly

PS: And did anyone try to lick their elbow? Wink

You know I tried. So far I have come to the conclusion I need a combination of 3 things before it's going to happen. More flexibility, longer tongue, and bigger chest.
I was thinking, if I forced my self into a pretzel position, it's possible I may be able to do it, but the fear of my wife walking in on me put that thought out the way. I'm not sure how I could explain WTF I was trying to do.Tongue

(15-09-2016, 02:01 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  You know I tried. So far I have come to the conclusion I need a combination of 3 things before it's going to happen. More flexibility, longer tongue, and bigger chest.
I was thinking, if I forced my self into a pretzel position, it's possible I may be able to do it, but the fear of my wife walking in on me put that thought out the way. I'm not sure how I could explain WTF I was trying to do.Tongue

Thanks Julie, I KNEW you start this post.
And Thanks Janet, I have the same combination of requirements as you do. And I loved the mental picture of what happens if the wife walks in. MADE MY DAY.
Bobbi

(15-09-2016, 02:01 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  You know I tried. So far I have come to the conclusion I need a combination of 3 things before it's going to happen. More flexibility, longer tongue, and bigger chest.

Big GrinTongue

LOL Bobbi

you did indeed just know I had to start it

x

Julie
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon