Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1st time shaving

i shaved my chest this mornig. Omg what great looking results. i used a razor with shaving cream. what are some of your techniques for shaving cheat and stomach area. it feels good tha masageing feels outstanding now.

Enjoy it while its fresh.
By tomorrow am you will begin to feel the stubble.
And then the stubble begins to itch and to grab on your tee shirts.
I switched to epilating my chest and like the feel and duration much better.
The first bunch of times you do it it smarts pretty bad but it does get better, especially if your on some feminizing herbs
Bobbi

cool info bobbi thank you. i am on fenugreek 2 3x a day and red clover 2 twice a day and 2 flaxseed oil gel cap 1 twice a day. i will look into the epilator

(15-09-2016, 08:31 PM)bandagman Wrote:  cool info bobbi thank you. i am on fenugreek 2 3x a day and red clover 2 twice a day and 2 flaxseed oil gel cap 1 twice a day. i will look into the epilator

I agree with Bobbi. Shaving is not the way to go for a smooth chest/breasts. For a while I used depilatory creams, but after a while I got smart and bought a Braun epilator. Over time it has permanently removed nearly all of the hair on my once moderately hairy chest. Once the skin adjusts it is painless, and my breasts now require very little maintenance and our as smooth as my wife's.

I got an epilator with a built in light, which I recommend.

Thank you, Wuerstehen

I'll 3rd that emotion. Not only will epelating Give you a smoother chest, over time it'll start to slowly dimminish your hair completely.

(15-09-2016, 10:24 PM)bandagman Wrote:  Thank you, Wuerstehen

It's wonderful to cup my breasts in my hands or run my fingers across them days or even weeks after epilating, and they are still smooth! Shaving simply doesn't compare.

Epilating is not for the faint of heart. When I gave it a go (with a very good device) my upper parts were pink hot for days! Had no problem with the minor pain of ripping those suckers out by the root...but my skin was having no part of it.

As for shaving, it's pretty easy and I don't use a razor more than once or twice.

Best of luck with the solution that you find works best for you.

wellp, thanks
I'm $60 poorer now Big Grin

(16-09-2016, 12:26 AM)Th3saurus Wrote:  wellp, thanks
I'm $60 poorer now Big Grin

It will be one of the best investments you ever made.

A few tips:

The hairs should be around 1/8 inch in length. Your skin should be dry (I find a coat of talcum powder helps.) And your skin should be stretched tight. It will probalby hurt like hell the first few times and irritate your skin, but that ceases to be an issue after a time. I experience no pain or any discomfort now when I epilate my breasts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon