Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1st time shaving

thank you for all this vital info it goes a long way as i just started my nbe plan.

thanks for the tips Smile
My epilator is being delivered today. Wooo!

You girls spent too much $$$ the best epilator I have is a Chinese one, after two years or so it's starting to die. I already ordered its replacement. Exactly the same model. $35

thank you, Jannet for the tip. You have given me so much good info.

I got an inexpensive wet&dry epilator by Panasonic, works well for me in the shower with a drop of shower gel on the rotating head.

A good epilator is essential equipment for anyone serious about growing feminine breasts!

shaving is bungus I get red dots afterwards little red bumps that hurt like the dickens. I second the epilator or laser or electrolysis or anything that doesnt require shaving...

well I epilated my arms today, hurt like crazy. It's hard for me to get the nerve to put the thing anywhere near my skin

It's going to be so nice not to have like 40 hairs per square inch on my arms anymore, at least until I need to treat them again

(15-09-2016, 08:22 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Enjoy it while its fresh.
By tomorrow am you will begin to feel the stubble.
And then the stubble begins to itch and to grab on your tee shirts.
I switched to epilating my chest and like the feel and duration much better.
The first bunch of times you do it it smarts pretty bad but it does get better, especially if your on some feminizing herbs
Bobbi
Luckely I never did other than epilating my chest. I only have some small soft hairs. It looks good and feel good.

Personally I have a Braun Epilator, but if you want to epilate with fewer passes....

http://emjoi.com/AP-18/emjoi-emagine-72-...d-epilator

72 Tweezers!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon