Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Going out

Another evening out ..

Its starting to get cooler  Sad

Ooh, you are looking quite cozy!! Still on the warm side here, though it is getting a bit cooler. fluctuating between upper 70's, and mid 80's. (24-30 C) Hope you have a wonderful night out!

Another night at the support group .. Kinda wish I had a better camera .. Wearing heals and a skirt today ..

LOVE THE TOP
Your looking great Jannet!
Pretty soon now you'll wonder why am I have these crazy dreams about being male???
Bobbi

Oh happyme.. I have a long way to go before I have to worry about that.

I was able to meet three new ladies at the support group last night, it turns out they are from a support group in my city. ( I go to a support group in the next town over ) one of the ladies seemed surprised that I was not full time, another one mentioned I looked really good ( blush ) For some reason people have a hard time believing i have never had electrolysis yet, as my skin looks so clear,  oh the power of makeup ..lol . So it looks like I have another support group to get involved with, they only meet every other week, on a Monday night, but at least I have another option when the winter hits.

Been kinda quite of late. A few things going on taking my time up.

Still getting a chance to go out and interact in my support group.

Going out ..for my trangender (lgbt) facilitator workshop ..

(25-11-2016, 11:16 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Going out ..for my trangender (lgbt) facilitator workshop ..

Wow, Janet......  Showing off now......  Looking super, keep going! ! Smile

Another Thursday meeting ...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon