Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My personal plan and updates

Hello everyone, i started my transittion a week ago today, i have notice some change. they are my nipples are very erect and perky all the time, i am loving that. You can see them through my t-shirts. i have notice also a feeling down below that i cant explain throughout the day it like a getting aroused feeling but not getting hard. at night it seems to be a little hard all night.

Now here is what i am doing
Fenugreek 610mg 2 caps 3x a day
red clover 400mg 2 caps 2x a day
flaxseed oil 1000mg 1x a day
Massaging once a day with flaxseed oil and massaging once a day Palmer's Cocoa Butter massaging lotion

my start size is
bust 40
cup 42

i am up for any advice and helpful ways to move along.

i have been at this now for 10 days now. i have added wild yams 1 twice a day and pregeterone cream massaging once a day.

i just measured and I am up 1/2 an inch I am feeling more firmness and my nippers are staying erect most of the time.

(30-09-2016, 01:47 PM)BillieJean Wrote:  i just measured and I am up 1/2 an inch I am feeling more firmness and my nippers are staying erect most of the time.

Be careful, you just may grow some real boobs! ! Tongue Big Grin

[attachment=13597]figured after 2.5 month it was time to add picture

(26-10-2016, 06:04 PM)BillieJean Wrote:  figured after 2.5 month it was time to add picture

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(26-10-2016, 06:06 PM)BillieJean Wrote:  
(26-10-2016, 06:04 PM)BillieJean Wrote:  figured after 2.5 month it was time to add picture

congratulations, you are starting to fill up the shirt ;-)

Starting to fill out ..looking good.

(27-10-2016, 10:04 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Starting to fill out ..looking good.

thank you

I have grown, cup size i     s 45. I now wear bras almost full time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon