Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Changes

I was wondering if anyone else has noticed, or had noticed in the past an unusual shift in people around you.?

Now keep in mind, normal everyday and at work I still present as male, and except for a few close family and female friends, as of yet no one really knows what I am going through.

I'm not sure if it's my own outlook on life, or my pheromones have changed that much, but in the last few weeks I have noticed people in stores, at work ect seem to want to stop me and start up a conversation. This is really weird for me, beceause generally I keep myself to myself and only interact with people when I have to.

quite common

its the lighter aerier you as in thought patterns and processes

you have lost the fuck off Im full of testosterone look and feel through vibes

x

Julie

(16-09-2016, 05:57 PM)julieTG Wrote:  quite common

its the lighter aerier you as in thought patterns and processes

you have lost the fuck off Im full of testosterone look and feel through vibes

x

Julie

Oh ...thanks Julie. I was reading,
" you have lost the fuck off Im full of testosterone look and feel through vibes"
Now my tea has snorted out my nose, do you realize how that looks in a work cafeteria. Tongue

Julie and Janet. Hmmm, my doctor recommends snorting "Earl Grey Tea" out my nose for sinus conditions. LOLTongueBig Grin

Lol
X

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon