Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Th3's Progress

Me? An inspiration?

It makes me happy that you see me that way. Believe me, I'm not the most put together person at all.

If anything that's the inspirational part, if a lazy messy slob like me can do this stuff, you can too Smile

Divine

X

Julie

9 months!

[Image: OkrBCCF.jpg]

It's been an interesting month for me, voice training is going fantastic, my first relationship started and ended, and I had a consult for an orchiectomy.

It's happening on August 3rd (assuming the doctor doesn't refuse or something) and I'm going to have to stay off my bike for a month.

(14-07-2017, 05:20 PM)Emma Th3saurus Wrote:  9 months!

[Image: OkrBCCF.jpg]

It's been an interesting month for me, voice training is going fantastic, my first relationship started and ended, and I had a consult for an orchiectomy.

It's happening on August 3rd (assuming the doctor doesn't refuse or something) and I'm going to have to stay off my bike for a month.

Looks like your moving along quite well

Very Nice Emma!
Great progress all the way around.
Hows things on the employment front?
Bobbi

Well I got hired at the other Jimmy John's the day after I was let go from the first one.

It's looking like they'll be willing to accommodate my surgery too, which is great

(15-07-2017, 03:18 PM)Emma Th3saurus Wrote:  Well I got hired at the other Jimmy John's the day after I was let go from the first one.

It's looking like they'll be willing to accommodate my surgery too, which is great

^5 Emma.  Great news indeed.  Congrats hon. Smile

Hey Emma, I was thinking of you. Hope your operation went as planned and you are doing fine! Orchidectomy is a huge decision, but... it's just the right thing to do, isn't it?
I assume your relationship's end has something to do with transsexuality and your transition. Could you possibly spare some details when you feel like it? I think I could learn somethingSmile.

Sadly, my surgery has been delayed. Because it's being covered by my health plan, the urologist is choosing to follow wpath recommendations, which means I need two therapist letters and 12 months on HRT to proceed.

As for my relationship, it's now officially officially over. We parted over differing expectations. She was frustrated by my lack of initiative, and I was frustrated by her objectification of body parts that cause me pain.

10 months!
[Image: bGADOUX.jpg]
This week I've got two therapist appointments with two different therapists. Gotta get my letters!

Also I've started managing at my job, which has been a nice change of pace.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon