Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Th3's Progress

Well just thought I'd do a quick update. Had my court session today and my name and gender marker change got approved.

Also, make-up.

http://imgur.com/a/rhxcc

WOW what a difference some well applied make up does!
You look great.
Congrats on the name and gender change too
Bobbi

Yay Emma! Congratulations on your progress- physical, mental, and  legal.

Wow beautiful! Can see how the hrt is making all of your features softer. Looking great and very feminine in such a short amount of time. Can tell your body is going to respond really well to it. Congrats! You should be excited cause your definitely on your way! Nice makeup btw! I have to learn soon.

Well, it's been another month Smile

Time for the obligatory topless photo

[Image: 83pCYNs.jpg]

I'm still small, but they are there, my buds are at about golf ball size right now, and I wear a bra in public for comfort.

99 hours of electrolysis done, voice is improving, and hopefully I'll start to officially change my documents to Female in the next couple of weeks.

Good times Big Grin

Very nice Emma.
Isnt it fun to watch them grow!
Bobbi

(16-02-2017, 02:08 AM)Emma Th3saurus Wrote:  Well, it's been another month Smile

Time for the obligatory topless photo

[Image: 83pCYNs.jpg]

I'm still small, but they are there, my buds are at about golf ball size right now, and I wear a bra in public for comfort.

99 hours of electrolysis done, voice is improving, and hopefully I'll start to officially change my documents to Female in the next couple of weeks.

Good times Big Grin
Looking good dear! Smile

another month done :3

My ID has the proper name and gender on it now, and I rarely hear my old name. Maybe someone will mess up once or twice at work, but for the most part I'm Emma everywhere now.

I've made some progress on my voice, I got gendered female over the phone for the first time two days ago, and it has really increased my confidence.

Sorry for the messy hair and room, but here's my updated pic

[Image: 6H3X1vO.jpg]

wOOOO hOOO
Look at you! Your doing fantastic!
The HRT is doing wonders for you.
Very nice job!
Bobbi

Hi Emma,

congratulations for the next month and the big achievement. I think to find and use the proper voice is one of the most difficult things! Also I bet it has to feel nice to be gendered correctly by people around you.

Anyway, it looks like *they* are getting a nice round shape. Smile

Just compare your first picture in this batch with the last one! Wink I am really looking forward seeing your picture in a year or so.

What about emotional changes due to HRT. Do you feel any difference?

Poly

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon