Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Th3's Progress

Omg 
Beautiful 

Looks like poly and Tasha are going to have some serious competition 

Visible progress 

X

Julie

you look wonderful emma, looks like you are filling that bra quite nicely, pretty lipstick as well, how do you get your eyebrows so nice? It must  great to be on your journey. Smile

Way to go Emma! - if you are still on blockers, and have some herbs, id suggest supplementing... you can get about 40 hours out of E before its completely out of your system.

----

You have come a long way, so much so you make me jealous from time to time! keep on being the amazing woman we all know and love. Then remember, we will all be here for you throughout your transition.

Btw, that bra looks cute on you :3

Looking awesome, Emma!

(14-05-2017, 04:57 PM)Emma Th3saurus Wrote:  Seven months!

[Image: JYPJGtd.jpg]

I've had a few milestones just this weekend, some good, some bad. My 36AA bra was starting to be really uncomfortable, so I went to victoria's secret and they put me in a 36B. I don't really fill the top of it, but the bottom part is snug and it doesn't move around much. I also bought a bunch of makeup basics.

Here's my new lip color.

[Image: IFaJomv.jpg]

On the bad side, my estrogen ran out on friday and I couldn't refill it on saturday because my pharmacy is closed on weekends, so I have to go off E for two days. I'm pretty upset, but at least I have some good stuff to pull me through.

[Image: GxEymmH.jpg]
Emma,
You look amazing! Great progress girl!

Amazing!!

Whoa Nelly, I mean Emma! Looking great...and the lip color is divine.

Hi Emma,

thank you for another update!

I think that your chest really continues to fill up and your whole figure is more and more ... delicate and feminine. And your hair ... I just really like your hair.

Anyway, how is your live going? I mean, if I remember correctly you are presenting as female. Please, tell us some transitional stories, I really love to hear those Blush  .

Poly

Yeah, I guess I do present as female, or at least I try. I never really try to hide my fem features, and I don't introduce myself to people with my old name or attempt to use my old voice. At the same time though, I don't really have an extensive wardrobe. I only own one skirt, and it's not great. I've only worn it in public once, and I was on my bike with leggings underneath.

Leggings are one article of clothing that I love. I have three fem shirts, which are all gray, and a flannel tunic top that I practically never take off. I bought a pair of flats recently that I like, even though they kinda destroy one of my pinky toes.

As for stories, I wore makeup to work for the first time recently. I had foundation on my chin and upper lip, and a little concealer around my eyes.  It worked great, I felt really confident. The only problem  was that I ended up spending most of my shift riding my bike through the rain. Fortunately it somehow made it through thAA night. This foundation is tough as nails

(17-05-2017, 10:27 AM)Emma Th3saurus Wrote:  Yeah, I guess I do present as female, or at least I try. I never really try to hide my fem features, and I don't introduce myself to people with my old name or attempt to use my old voice. At the same time though, I don't really have an extensive wardrobe. I only own one skirt, and it's not great. I've only worn it in public once, and I was on my bike with leggings underneath.

Leggings are one article of clothing that I love. I have three fem shirts, which are all gray, and a flannel tunic top that I practically never take off. I bought a pair of flats recently that I like, even though they kinda destroy one of my pinky toes.

As for stories, I wore makeup to work for the first time recently. I had foundation on my chin and upper lip, and a little concealer around my eyes.  It worked great, I felt really confident. The only problem  was that I ended up spending most of my shift riding my bike through the rain. Fortunately it somehow made it through thAA night. This foundation is tough as nails

Nice emma looking great, lucky girl , plz keep posted progress

regards 
uneza

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon