Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Graham BO

Hi ya all I'm a 38 year old male from England /uk East Sussex .I was Dared to try bovine ovaries by my wife and her work friends so they can document this and the outcomes for a study for as long as possible so it's about a year nearly now I've been using I've seen a vast change to my body I used to be of a far build and weight flat chested male.ive taken 4 Swanson Bovine ovaries in the morning with 2 wild yam and 1 red clover midday I take 4 bo and in the evening I take 4 bovine ovaries again with 2 wild yam I've now been doing this for nine months I guess I now don't have much hair growth over my body but my hair on my head is now growing back ? Which is a good thing I still have to shave every few day pain but what you lot wanna know did they work taking bovine ovaries from Swansons yes they did I've gone from having no chest to having one of 34b and they are still growing in this period of taking supplement of BO I got my wife pregnant we've had a beautiful baby boy I still get still get it up all the time and I've got more cum now then I think I did before taking them so it quite a myth to me that the people say they lose all ability and become sterile because I've not but now my t-shirts have a size 34b boobs sticking out of them and still growing and they are nice and bouncy now lol I'm now getting on par with my wifes size let see where it goes from here .

(18-09-2016, 09:23 AM)Graham.m Wrote:  I was Dared to try bovine ovaries by my wife and her work friends so they can document this and the outcomes for a study

Uh, really? Wow. That's unusual. I mean, for her to discuss it with her work friends too? Just what line of work is your wife in that justifies your feminisation as a "study"? Would be interested in seeing photos of your results so far. What's the end-goal? How far are your wife and her friends wanting to go?

(18-09-2016, 10:09 AM)moobilicious Wrote:  
(18-09-2016, 09:23 AM)Graham.m Wrote:  I was Dared to try bovine ovaries by my wife and her work friends so they can document this and the outcomes for a study

Uh, really? Wow. That's unusual. I mean, for her to discuss it with her work friends too? Just what line of work is your wife in that justifies your feminisation as a "study"? Would be interested in seeing photos of your results so far. What's the end-goal? How far are your wife and her friends wanting to go?

She works in genetical and genetics I was not the only person to do this study their are other I will post some before and after photos at some point I've not feminised in anyway yeah anything that has happened is I've grown boobs and my hair has started to regrow on my head where I had Partial balding all my male parts work ok and I've got to say sex is a lot better as well

(18-09-2016, 10:53 AM)Graham.m Wrote:  
(18-09-2016, 10:09 AM)moobilicious Wrote:  

She works in genetical and genetics I was not the only person to do this study their are other I will post some before and after photos at some point I've not feminised in anyway yeah anything that has happened is I've grown boobs and my hair has started to regrow on my head where I had Partial balding all my male parts work ok and I've got to say sex is a lot better as well

Hmm, sounds kinda unusual to say the least.

It didnt know that it also caused you to not use commas and full stops! Hehe! Wink

Sounds a little wierd - although I was on 9 a day I had pretty much killed off downstairs in terms of getting aroused after 6 months, I do currently have pretty much zero function after nearly 8 and havent had the same growth, although I think my T was really high to start with. That said I guess it only takes one little swimmer to make it though!

I have had some major body changes in terms of fat re-distribution from BO during my time taking it which isnt uncommon so dont know how the chest has grown without having a bigger butt and wider hips!

The poster needs to post up some progress pics or the pervading smell of male cow output might prevail!

Megan

I am almost thinking too many hours reading on the fiction mania website.

If you are doing it for a year and your baby boy is already born then the BO might not have effected your abilitys back then because you you must have started the BO only weeks prior. BO is influencing my
ability and willingness to perform.

Cant say I get erections much any more I can get hard but it takes Much effort and Manipulation. Must involve my Breast too otherwise me. But I think I have the same build up like a woman now as there are multiple explosions when it does happen.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon