Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tails of Sofia the Bunny

So this week I am out of town and I wanted to take things to the next step. I wanted to be able to go out dressed as a female. I just had to know what it would feel like to be out and about non male mode. So for the past several weeks I had been trying and trying to find places in L.A. that would do makeovers. I found a few places, but was having difficulties getting a hold of anyone.

So yesterday made some more calls. First one I got through, was a no go. She was booked solid due to being so close to Halloween, apparently lots of special events going on. Next place I called, there was still no answer. Finally the third place I called, I decided to leave a voice message.

Meanwhile I go and hangout at the beach, working and relaxing and just enjoying myself. It was quite pleasant and interesting. I noticed that there is definitely a large difference to the way my chest looks and the way guys at the beach with moobs look. For one, they have little nipples and smaller areola's. Because of that, I decided it was probably best I not go topless! Ha ha ha.

So after my 2.5 hours at the beach I got in my car to head to my hotel. After talking it over with some of the folks in the chat room I decided screw it, I am going to attempt to do my own makeup. So off to the store I went. I went in, and ate first, then went and did some shopping. I got brushes, foundation, powder, eyeshadow, lip liner, lipstick and 1 or 2 other items I thought I would be needing. I was super excited at this new prospect. I was asked if I needed any help, and I said I was fine and acted like I knew what I was doing. LOL. I finally checked out through the self checkout and away I went.

First I went through and shaved my face, and then started the process. So I got the face done, which wasn't too bad, but the part that was horribly difficult was the damn eye liner! OMG that is so hard to do!! So after a few butchered attempts I got it somewhat decent. Lips were relatively easy to do, didn't have much trouble with that, and the eye shadow was relatively easy to do as well.

I stepped back and looked at myself in the mirror, and I thought I looked so so, but I wasn't totally sure about myself and I really wanted to look as close to passable as possible. I took a few pics, and asked a couple of people that I knew what they thought and my doubts were relieved. I also wanted to make sure that I didn't look like whorish, as I didn't want to attract the wrong kind of attention, and apparently I did a good enough job that I looked decent.

The Event:

So I was going to a club that catered to Transgenders on Tuesdays. I figured it would be the perfect place go so that I am not totally out of place and at least there would be others similar to me there and I should theoretically be safe. So I quickly take off since it is getting late and I really didn't want to be out too late seeing how I had to be up early the next day. As I am driving I look at my hands, and realize I forgot to do my nails!!! On top of that, my dress had no pockets! Where was I suppose to keep my ID, car keys, phone cash etc while out? So I as I am driving, I see a Target and ponder whether to brave it in or not. I turn in and I see cop cars on one side, and a large family group on the other entrance. I decide I am not that brave and continue on.

Thirty minutes later as I am approaching my destination, I spy a Walgreens and decide I best get some nail polish so I can do my nails real quick, and perhaps they have a small purse or something so I can take my stuff in. Nervously walked around the store and made no contact. Someone asked me if I needed help and I chocked out a squeaky response. Damn nerves, that sounded completely awful. So I find some red nail polish, and no purse. I quickly buy the nail polish and make no eye contact with the guy behind the counter. Success, out in public as a female, and made a purchase! It felt great!

Having no purse, I had to stuff my ID on one side of my bra, and money on the other side of my bra. So I finally get to the club and find some place to park. I head to the door and of course there is security. Reach into my bra and pull out my ID which of course is an old photo with me in a FULL beard!!!!! Ha ha ha! The guy says nothing, runs the metal detector over me, and lets me through. Next stop, payment, ugh, there I go again reaching into my bra to get the money. Fee paid, and I am in! I look around and there are several Transgender people there. Some looked amazing, some looked okay, and others looked uhm like a lady of the night! Ha ha ha.

So I wander around trying to figure out what to do. I'm nervous and in heels so my legs are not the steadiest! I order a drink to hopefully calm my nerves and help relax a bit and enjoy the fact that I am out and about! I walk around with my drink and look for a place to sit. I find a spot and park myself. I take in everything. The people dancing, the groups of transgenders chattering away, it was great! Okay, so I am a bit socially awkward and didn't have the nerve to go up to anyone and attempt to start a conversation. Though I was pretty happy with the fact that I was out, so that was good enough this round. I nursed my drink as I didn't feel like rummaging through my bra again to pay for another drink! Ha ha ha.

I figure well, no one's going to talk to me, and I'm too shy to talk to others, perhaps it's time to call it a night. So I start to finish up my drink but instead of leaving I wander around the place again. Then I realized I had to go pee, oh great, now what? Do I got in the men's, the women's what the hell am I going to do? As I approach the restrooms my question was answered, there was a men's bathroom, and a gender neutral bathroom. Woo hoo, that answered that! After that, I wander around a bit more, and sit down at a different spot, figuring I would probably leave soon anyway, or so I thought.

Shortly after sitting down, this guy came up to me because apparently I didn't look all that into being where I was at. I said, no, it's just that I hadn't been here before. So I guess he took that as a cue to strike up a conversation with me. We chit chat the night away about this and that, his family, my family, work, whatever came to mind. I asked what brought him here, and he said that he really likes transgenders. So of course he asks me the same thing, I laughed, I point to myself and said, this place sounded like somewhere I could fit in! We continued the conversations and so I was curious what his interest in transgenders were. I told him that based on everything he had told me so far, what he identified as? Heterosexual, Bi, Gay, etc. He told me that he considered himself heterosexual, and asked me the same. I said, all things considered, I would have to probably say BI. Though in reality, I suppose more like pansexual. But didn't bother saying that, as I didn't feel like explaining it, if he didn't know what it meant.

We continue our small talk and it definitely made the evening a lot more interesting than just sitting there alone with nothing to do. He excused him self a few times to go to the restroom and would assure me he would be right back. Upon returning from the 2nd trip, this time he was sitting a lot closer to me. His legs were a bit pressed upon my legs. That's when things started to click. Oh crap, oh crap oh crap oh crap, this guy has been hitting on me!!! Ha ha ha. Okay, so I can be a bit oblivious and up until that point it hadn't dawn on me that he was actually interested in me! I thought to myself maybe I am just imaging things, ya know nervous overactive imagination. Soon after the lights came up, and it was closing time. We go up to leave and we continue our conversations as we head out the door. I slowly walk to my car as he continues talking to me. I wasn't too nervous because the area was well lit, and there were still plenty of people around, but I didn't want him following me to my car. Then the conversation changed, and pretty much was asking about going back to one of our hotels!! I'm sure I blushed from embarrassment and told him that I was sorry, I couldn't do that as I wasn't prepared to do anything.

So you're probably wondering why I didn't say HELL NO, or something worse, well some part of me for some odd reason wanted to. It was strange and confusing but that's not why I went out for, I went out for me, not to get laid! Plus I didn't want to cause a scene, and didn't want to risk upsetting this person as you never know what a person is capable of doing especially when angered or provoked.

So after I apologized he said he understood, but he was glad that we got to talk. That it was nice being able to openly talk about some stuff that he doesn't really get to talk about. I gave a hug goodnight, and we parted ways. I was walking away and I looked back, kinda to make sure that he wasn't following, and of course he happens to look back and so he waves, and so I wave back to him. With him out of site, I get to my car and take my heels off! Ahhhhh, much better! I punch in the directions to my hotel and get started.

After a few miles I end up in the wrong lane and I need to scooch over, I signal, but it would mean cutting off a car, so I slow down to let them pass and they slow down! So they let me cut in and I continue on my way back. The car pulls up next to me, and this young guy apologizes for back there, and I just smiled and said don't worry about it. Then he asks me if I am okay if everything is alright? I said yes, I am fine, I was just in the wrong lane. Light changes and I go my way, and I see the guy change direction and FOLLOW ME!!! He pulls up next to me and persists on asking if I'm okay. I tell him I am fine and I continue driving, but he pulls over and tries to flag me down. Like hell I am stopping at 2 in the morning in an unfamiliar area. So I just keep on moving! A few blocks later, guess who's back, yup, that young guy again. I was expecting him to ask me again, but instead I received quite the SHOCK! He makes a lewd gesture with his hand motioning a bobbing up and down over his crotch and asks me if I would like to "engage"! I was completely taken off guard by that comment, and I kinda chuckled and said No, that I was fine. Light changed again, and I left, and he DID NOT follow.

I constantly checked my review mirror to make sure that I was not being followed. Everything was looking great! But the nights not over yet! So I get to my hotel, and I am TIRED. I am ready to get some sleep. Unfortunately I still have to walk through the lobby and get to my room. So stumble to the door, trying my best to hold out a bit longer in those damn heels. When the night attendant tells me I have a message waiting for me. Crap! Now I have to go over and see what she wants. So I am totally out of it, and walk over to her she said that so and so called and said they could be reached at blah blah blah number. I told her that I didn't know anyone by that name, and that it was probably not for me. So I head over to the elevator, go up and as I am approaching my room when it clicks! It had to be the guy from the bar! I remember telling him what I was here for and made mention of the hotel, even though there were several of the same hotel's in the area I figured I was pretty safe. So I call the front desk and inquire again, did they ask for me by room number or what? She said no, that she was told that I should be walking in and if so, to relay that message to me. So I jotted the number down, and looked up the area code, sure enough, it was from the state he had said he was from! What the hell?

So I was hit on, propositioned, and technically got someones digits all in a single outing as Sofia! I am not really sure if that's a good thing or not. I never had that kinda of luck as a male. Outside of the awkward occurrences, I had a wonderful time being out and about in the public as Sofia. The feeling was absolutely AMAZING! I felt free, happy, and complete. Now my only worry, is what the hell I am going to do back home. How am I supposed to box all this up and put it away??? I fear I have opened up pandora's box once again. I really need to put a lock and seal on that box! HA HA HA. So that was my adventure as Sofia. I am going to try and go out again on Thursday! Wink

Wow, that sounds like quite the adventure!

Glad that you made it out safely. It's funny how creepy stalkers never seem to be an issue in guy mode...

(22-09-2016, 12:58 AM)Th3saurus Wrote:  Wow, that sounds like quite the adventure!

Glad that you made it out safely. It's funny how creepy stalkers never seem to be an issue in guy mode...

The Pandora's Box has opened, Sofia. I'll bet you won't be able to get it closed again. It's only a matter of time now. All this excitement will become addictive. Just my prediction. And please keep us posted. This was a titillating read!

Oh my god ..... Your first night out beats mine hands down. My nights are relatively boring in comparison.

Well done, and yes you have opened that box wide open, and I suspect you may just loose the lid.

Congrats Sofia, I am NO where close to venturing out yet. BlushBig Grin

Congrats!

You were right - an epic adventure!

Well done for being brave to go out, and with the shopping although have found that most people really dont give a damn you about purchasing make up and stuff although its a lot easier with self service checkouts. It is always better when the stores are quiet though!

Just wish I didnt have the gravelly voice - am pretty passable otherwise (well the height is an issue but I do see plenty of taller women around). Might well dip a painted toe in the water at some point though!

Just hope you find the box lid again!

Megan

Lol

Sophia

you will soon be learning to talk with your mouthfull

Tongue

slap hands

Julie

x

Your so right...eyeliner is evil....nothing looks better when its right or worse when its not.
Sounds like all in all a fun time.
Lots of you tube for makeup.

oh ....and you meeting the guy at the bar tonight? He sounds like a nice guy...Rolleyes...bet you two have some fun this time.
Believe me....it never goes back in the box Hun'.

Oh...and get a damn purse! Big Grin

(22-09-2016, 04:00 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Your so right...eyeliner is evil....nothing looks better when its right or worse when its not.

Oh...and get a damn purse! Big Grin

LOL Elaine. That's the only dam thing wrong with women's clothing. If there is a pocket, it's more for decorations. Big Grin

I imagine you let the wife know if your exploits ??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon