Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Final Program - I Think?

Well, after about two months of taking different NBE supplements, experimenting with different programs and chatting with the inhouse guru Lotus and a few other awesome members, I think I've come up with my final regimen....maybe.... lol

I'm 35 and in very good physical shape. 145 lbs and basically no fat, which actually kinda scares me when it comes to growing breasts and other female characteristics. I've been reading this forum for years and have wanted to do this for at least ten years and finally built up enough courage to do it. Anyway, here is the program I started yesterday and plan on sticking to. Would love to hear from other members and get your opinions. I really love this forum. Everyone is so helpful and encouraging. I'll post some "before" pics soon.

*A.M.*
•1 Ainterol PM 500mg
•1 Swanson Raw Ovarian Glandular 250mg
•2 Aguaje 1000mg
•1 White Peony 600mg
•1 Licorice 450 mg
•1 Swanson Saw Palmetto Combo (Saw Palmetto 160mg/Pygeum 50mg/Pumpkin Seed Oil 40mg)

*P.M.*
•1 Ainterol PM 500mg
•1 Swanson Raw Ovarian Glandular 250mg
•2 Aguaje 1000mg
•1 White Peony 600mg
•1 Licorice 450 mg
•1 Swanson Saw Palmetto Combo (Saw Palmetto 160mg/Pygeum 50mg/Pumpkin Seed Oil 40mg)

I was in similar situation, could not get over 70 kg, no fat anywhere. My regimen worked wonders in this respect and I'm growing fat tissue on all those right places. Wouldn't believe it beforehand. The weight remains the same though, so I'm losing muscle mass despite the exercise:/.

What role is licorice supposed to fill in your program?

Good luck!. Oki.

[quote='oki' pid='191160' dateline='1474569530']
I was in similar situation, could not get over 70 kg, no fat anywhere. My regimen worked wonders in this respect and I'm growing fat tissue on all those right places. Wouldn't believe it beforehand. The weight remains the same though, so I'm losing muscle mass despite the exercise:/.

What role is licorice supposed to fill in your program?

Good luck!. Oki

Hey Oki! Thanks for the reply! Licorice works as an anti-androgen and is also a source of estrogen. From what I read, Licorice and White Peony are both enhanced when taken together, so it's a good combo, but according to Lotus it shouldn't be taken all the time due to side effects, so I'm going to take it two weeks on and two weeks off. Licorice is also good for digestion and helps my stomach a lot and kind of works as an antacid. Gaining weight is definitely a problem for me. That's great that you found a solution. What is your regimen? I was thinking about adding collagen to help out. I know what you mean about the muscle mass. I'm loosing mine pretty rapidly and it's scary but I guess it's also a good sign that my program is working.

Licorice raises blood pressure and contribute to hypertension. If you already have high blood pressure, i would highly recommend against using licorice. dgl version of licorice however should be relatively safe but dont quote me on this.

Edit: it seems the dgl version is no good as the component glycyrrhizic acid is what does the work.

Stand corrected. Take licorice but no more than 4 weeks. High blood pressure and low potassium is serious.

There is no "solution", it's just that shift in testosterone/estrogen ratio works, for me, exactly as theory states (female pattern fat redistribution). It took several months to manifest though. I did not change my diet in any significant way.
My regimen is in my thread around here somewhere.
You take dried licorice root in capsules? I used to make an infusion of it and also saw an alcoholic tincture in a store. Always tempted to try it again but I feel I take a lot of stuff already.

Good luck, It may take a few months before you begin to notice changes, so don't be too worried if you begin to feel it's not working.

The Saw Palametto I  feel may hinder your development, but pumpkin seed oil is a good addition.

Oki, 

I read your thread. You have a very good program and your progress has been fantastic! Congrats! I've been thinking about taking reishi for a while now instead of the sp combo that I'm taking. I've decided not to take fenugreek at the moment because I'm hoping to get more fat redistribution instead of focusing so much on breasts, which is why I'm taking aguaje and BO. We're close in age and have similar frames, except I have kinda big pec muscles from working out for years, so I hope that my progress is as good as yours. The licorice I take is Swanson brand 450mgs and I take one twice a day.

Jannet,

Thank you very much. I appreciate the words of encouragement. It's frustrating when you don't see any progress. I've been doing different programs of NBE for about a month and a half with zero progress so I'm hoping this program will work. I feel good about it. Regarding the saw palmetto, I'm so confused on what to do. I've read just about every post on here and on the Ainterol forum and I've seen the good and the bad. I've read all of Lotus's info on SP that says it blocks estrogen, and dont question it one bit, but then I go to another thread where someone takes only PM and SP and has amazing growth like Zachi on the Ainterol forum. I'm so on the fence with it. I only started the SP a little over a week ago and the only reason I did is because it contains SP, pygeum, and pumpkin seed oil so I figured it would be a triple whammy, but what I think I might do is stop the SP and substitute it with reishi or spearmint. I just don't know. I'm taking WP and Licorice still so I'll just stick with those for now until I decide. Would love to hear thoughts on SP from the clan. Lol

Forgot to add, I also take 500mg of Calcium a day and 4 hops capsules at night to go to sleep. Think they are 350mg each. Not sure how much that helps, but I figured I'd mention it anyway.

What is your progress now?

(29-09-2016, 07:01 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  What is your progress now?

So far very minor, but I can tell it's getting in my system, especially the PM. My skin has gotten softer and my face is smooth and looks great. I have psoriasis on my head and it's cleared up a lot which is a nice side effect. I'm assuming that's mostly from the PM, but Aguaje is also supposed to help with that as well. I'm also loosing weight in my waist and loosing muscle mass pretty quickly. I'm pretty realistic about the whole process though. I know that I won't see any real feminization for a few months. Some of these guys that get mad because they don't see any growth after a week or two crack me up.lol We're trying to completely change our bodies. That's not going to happen overnight.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon