Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Keeping it all together

This little tidbit was posted in the Facebook HRT section. I think you can draw several similarities with posters here.

It's pretty common for us to be asked how to use estrogens to get breast growth, but how to also not hurt male penetrative sexual function.  What the person often does not realize is that even if they can walk that boundary, taking just enough to get some feminization, without shutting down the function too much, two other things happen very frequently... first, their desire for sexual activity drops.  And when that happens, maintaining sexual function seems less important.  Second, sexual orientation itself may begin to change, sometimes very subtly at first, then more so.  If you have a relationship with a woman, you may find yourself becoming bisexual, or more.  And finally, sometimes, taking estrogens in a few cases is a way to put a relationship to a test, and if it fails. to exit it, in a fairly passive way.  That can be a subconscious tendency.  Maybe none of this applies to you, but it might be worth thinking about.  I've met no one who was able to keep a long term balancing act over 3 years on estrogens - every one either backed off, or got obstacles to transition out of their way and gone full tilt.  However there is one more thing to think about. If you were to someday want to transition fully, I believe it is better, as far as feminization, to start right in, without allowing hormone levels to fall and rise with testosterone present, because my observation seems to show that being indecisive seems to be associated with poorer feminization.  Some might think of trying estrogen as being part of their decision making process, and that makes sense, but it's best to find a truly caring and experienced gender therapist, who can offer the guidance that might be needed.  Then if they make a clear decision to go ahead, they can do so with a full, transition strength HRT that gives maximum benefits.

Ummmmmm

Plenty on Susan's who have done so

I know a stock car driver in USA who keeps wife happy, been on estrogen 11 years and will certainly not transition and she has small b growth

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon