Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does Bo work

Hi I'm wanting to start to transition and read many posts does BO work

I might be the wrong person to answer this question, because I've only been taking BO for a few months.
Plus I have been taking it along with anti androgen herbs. But I'll still share my thoughts.

This kind of stuff takes time. In theory Bovine Ovary puts your body into a puberty-like state.
I have very low body fat, so it has taken me a while to see any results.

The only things that happened quickly for me were a change in my scent and the softening of my skin, I'm just barely starting to see breast development and I'm like 7 bottles in.

Ultimately, whether or not BO works for you is dependent on many factors. Pace yourself, and don't expect instant results.

Now I just need to take my own advice.

I would suggest researching the way this product is created and the way that the donor animals suffer before supporting this industry.

This is a by product of beef production so they would be thrown away otherwise. There is a reason the bovine ovary used come from cattle from Argentina and New Zealand depending on what sort you buy. That is because they are grass fed not pumped full of growth hormone.

If you eat beef you are just as culpable imo!

Note that US cattle are not used as they are pumped full of growth hormone despite the major brands of BO being US brands. To be honest the welfare standards in Argentina and New Zealand are probably higher anyway too.

Megan

In answer to the original question, yes BO does work it does take time though and you need a high body temperature for it to work effectively.  Kelp extract is recommended for this and is very cheap compared to the cost of BO. 

From my own experience and now 8 months into BO - you do need to be taking a relatively high dose I started at 9 a day but am now up to 12 a day, however I did jump straight in at 9 a day which probably isnt the wisest move! I currently am about B cup in terms of breast growth but given my large frame they dont appear really obvious yet.  I have however had changes to fat distribution and have a massive but and have had changes to my waist and hips - my natural waist is now like that of a woman and my hips now jut out wider than my waist. 

I also take PM on alternate weeks - both as an anti-androgen and also to encourage fat redistribution. 

You do need months before any effects are noticable it took me about 2 before any changes were apparent but have also had mental changes as well on BO - it has made me think and sometimes act very differently - it is nothing obvious to anyone else but have found myself doing things subconciously and then realising that I am doing them. 

Hope thats useful but if you want any further information please let me know

Megan

Thank you Megan x

Reposted from another thread: 

I thought this was relevant to your question, so I am copying it in here too.

Hello everyone. This is my first post here.

I have been using Standard Process' Ovex product for over five years now. Though my reason for taking it was 70% mental health and 30% hope for physical changes.

I currently take 6 pills per day, two with each meal. I was taking 8 per day, the other two being taken at bed time. I developed nightly headaches, which I recently discovered was due to taking them on an empty stomach.

I took my first long-term break recently. It lasted a month, during which my attitude suffered and the dysphoria increased. My skin began to change back as well.

Having taken them for so long I can say that the results are not very strong. My estrogen levels are high, but still in the "normal" male range. I have thinning of some of my body hair, a definite softening of my skin, and a loss of muscle mass. Breast growth is not substantial, but very much appreciated.

My sex drive decreased a little. Though when I get to a certain point in my cycle all bets are off. It used to be overwhelmingly strong all the time - before I started on bovine ovary extract - now it is once a month, which is bothersome but manageable. Though it is a little smaller, my current appendage is unfortunately in full working order. 

I have been thinking of going on HRT but feel more comfortable with the health risks using the BO pills, plus there is a shortage of prescription estrogen right now. I'm going to talk with my gender therapist and my primary care physician on my next visits to see what they recommend.

I just know that before Ovex I was a total mess. Now I am happier. It does not negate the dysphoria, and I wish to move forward again, but it helped me through one of the most difficult times in my life. 

~Evie

Thanks Evie your very brave I hope it works out for you

(01-10-2016, 08:09 PM)Evie Wrote:  Reposted from another thread: 

I thought this was relevant to your question, so I am copying it in here too.

Hello everyone. This is my first post here.

I have been using Standard Process' Ovex product for over five years now. Though my reason for taking it was 70% mental health and 30% hope for physical changes.

I currently take 6 pills per day, two with each meal. I was taking 8 per day, the other two being taken at bed time. I developed nightly headaches, which I recently discovered was due to taking them on an empty stomach.

I took my first long-term break recently. It lasted a month, during which my attitude suffered and the dysphoria increased. My skin began to change back as well.

Having taken them for so long I can say that the results are not very strong. My estrogen levels are high, but still in the "normal" male range. I have thinning of some of my body hair, a definite softening of my skin, and a loss of muscle mass. Breast growth is not substantial, but very much appreciated.

My sex drive decreased a little. Though when I get to a certain point in my cycle all bets are off. It used to be overwhelmingly strong all the time - before I started on bovine ovary extract - now it is once a month, which is bothersome but manageable. Though it is a little smaller, my current appendage is unfortunately in full working order. 

I have been thinking of going on HRT but feel more comfortable with the health risks using the BO pills, plus there is a shortage of prescription estrogen right now. I'm going to talk with my gender therapist and my primary care physician on my next visits to see what they recommend.

I just know that before Ovex I was a total mess. Now I am happier. It does not negate the dysphoria, and I wish to move forward again, but it helped me through one of the most difficult times in my life. 

~Evie

Hi eve I posted this in another thread too a response to your wierd OVeX product.
I would personally switch to swanson BO. I dont understand all whats in ur OVex product but it doesnt seem like alot of BO and it should not give you headaches on a empty stomach atleast the real BO doesnt.

(27-09-2016, 03:51 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  This is a by product of beef production so they would be thrown away otherwise. There is a reason the bovine ovary used come from cattle from Argentina and New Zealand depending on what sort you buy. That is because they are grass fed not pumped full of growth hormone.

If you eat beef you are just as culpable imo!

Note that US cattle are not used as they are pumped full of growth hormone despite the major brands of BO being US brands. To be honest the welfare standards in Argentina and New Zealand are probably higher anyway too.

Megan

Really? 
If thinking that makes it ok then you shouldn't worry.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon