Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does Bo work

(10-11-2016, 11:08 AM)Boris Wrote:  
(27-09-2016, 03:51 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  This is a by product of beef production so they would be thrown away otherwise. There is a reason the bovine ovary used come from cattle from Argentina and New Zealand depending on what sort you buy. That is because they are grass fed not pumped full of growth hormone.

If you eat beef you are just as culpable imo!

Note that US cattle are not used as they are pumped full of growth hormone despite the major brands of BO being US brands. To be honest the welfare standards in Argentina and New Zealand are probably higher anyway too.

Megan

Really? 
If thinking that makes it ok then you shouldn't worry.

Nope I don't particularly! Where is the evidence about how bo is produced harming cattle welfare - cause I can't find any.

You have your opinion I have mine on it, unless you have never ever consumed any animal product then everyone is as culpable in their own way!

I don't think cattle are specifically raised for ovary harvesting so I have no qualms about consuming bo. There are way many mmore important things to be worried about anyway.

Megan

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon