Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shit hit the fan at work.

(01-10-2016, 03:14 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  It looks like the guy is either under suspension, or had been let go. I'll find out more on Monday.

Well that is a bit of a turn of events. Please be careful. Sometimes people like that can make some stupider decisions. 

I admire your strength, courage, and conviction Jannet!  Hugs

(01-10-2016, 02:30 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  
(01-10-2016, 03:14 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  It looks like the guy is either under suspension, or had been let go. I'll find out more on Monday.

Well that is a bit of a turn of events. Please be careful. Sometimes people like that can make some stupider decisions. 

I admire your strength, courage, and conviction Jannet!  Hugs

HR was in doing paper work today, the guy is under suspension till Monday or Tuesday, they will call him in when a decision is made on the next step.

He maintained during the interview, he was just messing around, he didn't think anyone was bothered by his actions. Somebody mentioned he was the class clown at school, he just never stopped when he left.  He is 50+, I think its time for him to grow up.

Janet,
Glad it worked out OK.
Sorry to miss the whole thing - blocked from work.  I need to try on the phone... 
Keep safe.
Class clown or no, this shuold've been OBVIOUS to anyone with a brain.  More likely, the "clown" aspect is to cover weakness and fear, as this fits the definition of assault...
And since he instigated violence, self-defense should NEVER be precluded - HR needs to remove head from anal sphincter, but I won't hold my breath...

Best of luck, and keep us posted!

And, great news on your new girl friend / coworker...  ;-)
-Dianna

Janet - 

I am sorry I did not post a reply sooner.  This was nothing short of an assault, and he deserves severe treatment by his employer.  Physical harassment is never acceptable and goes way beyond being a clown.

You are to be respected for not biting your tongue and accepting such mistreatment.

spanky

Thanks for all your support, it means a lot.

Still no more news on the issue, but said guy is still on "vacation".

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon