Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shit hit the fan at work.

Wow, don't know how I would handed that situation.  That's just sooo out there for me to even begin understanding.  My first reaction would be throw blow, although i would probably break my hand upside his head lol.  Hope things sort out for you.

(27-09-2016, 10:19 AM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  Wow, don't know how I would handed that situation.  That's just sooo out there for me to even begin understanding.  My first reaction would be throw blow, although i would probably break my hand upside his head lol.  Hope things sort out for you.

The guy is lucky there was not a hammer in reach.

(27-09-2016, 12:08 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(27-09-2016, 10:19 AM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  Wow, don't know how I would handed that situation.  That's just sooo out there for me to even begin understanding.  My first reaction would be throw blow, although i would probably break my hand upside his head lol.  Hope things sort out for you.

The guy is lucky there was not a hammer in reach.

Jannet,

Have you looked into bill 168 as well? It will basically tie your HR department into knots Lol. It's the buzz bill where I work. too bad there wasn't a hammer... like a small one... just enough to get your point across.. that's awful. I'm sorry it caused all this crap for you. 

So much for an "enlightened society"..

Erin. 

Bill 168 is from 2010, our present employee guide is based on this Bill. The new Bill 132 goes on top and ties up the edges.

When stuff like this happens they normally end up talking to their corporate lawyers.

We have another employee tomorrow, so it will be interesting to see if they mention the New Bill 132, and how it affects our present contract.

I will more than likely wait till after the meeting before a go up and see HR again.

(27-09-2016, 04:02 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Bill 168 is from 2010, our present employee guide is based on this Bill. The new Bill 132 goes on top and ties up the edges.

When stuff like this happens they normally end up talking to their corporate lawyers.

We have another employee tomorrow, so it will be interesting to see if they mention the New Bill 132, and how it affects our present contract.

I will more than likely wait till after the meeting before a go up and see HR again.

Gotcha. I'll look it up. Hope all goes well now.

Oh my goodness.... that's a hell of a lot to take in. I'm sorry about what happened to you! Sad
I really do hope that things tip in your favor and they give you a nice fat payout. Oh and fire the offender of course!

What a fuck nugget. Angry  I'm sorry you went through that.

So .. Here is the latest on this fun event.

We had a general plant meeting this morning, about plant issues, line upgrades, quality stuff ect. During the meeting both the head of HR and the plant manager mentioned the civil are respectful workplace rules we have in place and the will be severe consequences for anybody not following the plant rules.

Not long after the meeting the same guy had jammed a female employee into a corner of her "L" shaped desk to "get a pencil ". Unfortunately she elected to not take the matter further than a written complaint for his file.

I had already decided were I needed to go with my issue with him. (Its difficult to take matters further when you have to work with the guy every day.)  I intended to take him to one side one on one, let him know exactly what I thought of his games, and if he tries anything with me again I was going straight to HR to report him.

During lunch the plant manager came out to me for a talk, and he did bring up the problem with this guy. He wanted me to let him take it further and he would stand behind me 100%, I just needed to let him pull the trigger. I explained to him the problems that this will cause, and I was not sure it would be better in the long run. I did however tell him I was going to let the guy know exactly what I thought of the situation, and after that, the next time he is all yours.

At last break I was able to get the guy to one side, one on one.  I let him know if he ever touches me again in anyway I feel is inappropriate, I will head to HR and report it, he can deal with the consequences. ERM . OK he says, but WTF are you talking about.  I had to explain to the dumb fuck that what happend last week was not cool by any stretch of the imagination. His response, "I was only messing around, I didn't think you were bothered by it."  I had to explain to him the fact I pushed him off, screaming get the fuck away from me, should have indicated that.

The mind boggles.

Good for you Janet! ! !

Very not cool, and in fact the questions from HR were not cool either. They were leading questions rather than closed ended.

Mr Jerk should be fired. And over in my neck of the woods he would also be charged with sexual assault, get himself a record and likely never get a decent job again.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon