Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Evidently!

Question 

A lot of post's that I and other have made, were not transferred to new web site.  Sad, a tons of great posts have been lost in the haste of doing this split.  I am sure the spirit and the reason was probably band width.

I found a few years back when I was doing web sites, that it was cheaper to have to separate URL's than to increase band width.  So, if that is the case I truly understand.  But this could of been done and handled far easier with a little planning and fore warning.  The male section of the old web site could of been cloned to backup and restored  intact anywhere the final home would be.  Including pointers to all pictures ect held in the data base.

Oh well, we will just have to survive, and thrive and hope our friends from the other board still visit on occasion.   Right???

(24-09-2016, 01:58 PM)iaboy Wrote:  A lot of post's that I and other have made, were not transferred to new web site.  Sad, a tons of great posts have been lost in the haste of doing this split.  I am sure the spirit and the reason was probably band width.

I found a few years back when I was doing web sites, that it was cheaper to have to separate URL's than to increase band width.  So, if that is the case I truly understand.  But this could of been done and handled far easier with a little planning and fore warning.  The male section of the old web site could of been cloned to backup and restored  intact anywhere the final home would be.  Including pointers to all pictures ect held in the data base.

Oh well, we will just have to survive, and thrive and hope our friends from the other board still visit on occasion.   Right???

I appreciate the site, and the New online friends I have made ( that's you guys btw ) but like you i feel like it have been done better. I am not sure of the logistics involved but it would have been nicer if in the male section there was at least a notice given you were leaving the main site and being transfered to another. At first glance, if I was a poster that had not been here for a few weeks/months, I would suspect the male section had been closed down.

Yeah, definitely freaked me out. Fortunately, I'm new so not too much of an impact on me, other than freaking out when there were tons of red x's on everything.

Oh well, I guess I need to start getting used to changes anyway Big Grin

On another thought the make section being so popular in it own right, and needing it's own server,  shows how popular males wanting/needing breasts are.

(24-09-2016, 02:45 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  On another thought the make section being so popular in it own right, and needing it's own server,  shows how popular makes wanting/needing breasts.

There definitely was/is a need.  Like I said we just need to make the best of it.  I will be going over my "Progress" thread and seeing what pics, if any, made the transistion.  But, yesterday I didn't see many.  I will try to fill in the blanks when possible and make other adjustments too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon