Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Phase 3 - 1 Year Progress

(17-06-2017, 05:12 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Thanks.  I had to cut back to half a daily dose.  I feel weak from being sick.  It seems I was sick over one month.  Then I cleansed.

Well I'm glad you are starting to feel better. I did amp up recently, but can feel a break will be needed soon, despite the drastic changes since upping to 1500 pm.

A break is good.  I did massage and pumping and it seemed to make my breast tissue feel softer and less muscular.  

Another development my wife is suffering from peri-menopause.  I started to advise her about what is taken for hormone regulation.  I think I know a lot.

To be more open and include my feminization in my art, I decided to take my 600 photos of my growth and do something with them.

All the photos I posted here and BreastNexus so far were edited for adult content also my face is mainly edited out.  I have made unedited and some adult photos available please be aware of adult content, thumbnail sheet:
All 500 + Photos of my growth journey (beware some adult in nature).

Wow!  Looking awesome, Billy Boy! Maybe I need to go back on PM!  Your definitely bigger than me now.  Awesome!

Week 60 Progress report.  Wifey is aware I took many photos and lots of people are looking at them. It has been a month since I started a high protein diet.  I lost weight and lowered my blood pressure.  My breast tissue is getting softer still when I massage.  Wifey is taking herbal supplements for menopause  I knew the ones she could use for the best results.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Update using different massage cream today Eucerin facial cream.

Update 1 day after cupping and pumping. Now on cleanse.

(25-06-2017, 01:36 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  All the photos I posted here and BreastNexus so far were edited for adult content also my face is mainly edited out.  I have made unedited and some adult photos available please be aware of adult content, thumbnail sheet:
All 500 + Photos of my growth journey (beware some adult in nature).

I am unable to enlarge the pics (in the thumbnail sheet), and view in the link given buy you.  Sad Sad Sad

(04-12-2016, 08:01 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Week 59.  It seems like I gained volume.

They have filled out nicely. Did you get those big areolas from herbs only, or did you have them pre-herbs? Your nipples are so nice.  Blush Blush Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon