Thumbnail(s)

More...

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

More progress...
More

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

I was so stressed out and sick with worry I called in sick today. My wife had to go to the hospital and urgent care for pain they thought was stones. But it ended up being a baseball-sized mass in her ovary. Somehow I thought she might have cancer and she doesn't have life insurance in her son would be given over to her grandparents then I would lose my house I know a lot of this isn't a real worry but I had heavy feelings.
I want to say that I've had a lifetime psychiatric help support groups medication and this weekend was really rough and I knew that I was beyond my limit for taking the tough emotions.
Here's an update on my wife's health. She looks like she does have kidney stones. And she has one fibrous mass in each ovary. Not sure what they're going to do but I bet there's going to be a biopsy of the two masses she also got medication to pass the stone.
Week 59.  It seems like I gained volume.

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

Hope the wife is doing well. Been there, have the hysterectomy tshirt for mine. You are definitely more full. Nicely formed for a year.