Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Phase 3 - 1 Year Progress

(05-12-2016, 01:12 PM)ChangeofLife Wrote:  Hope the wife is doing well. Been there, have the hysterectomy tshirt for mine. You are definitely more full. Nicely formed for a year.

She is home 2nd day.  It seems her personality is the same worried it wouldnt be.  Each of my breasts has different shape and faces a little differently.

(05-12-2016, 11:14 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  
(05-12-2016, 01:12 PM)ChangeofLife Wrote:  Hope the wife is doing well. Been there, have the hysterectomy tshirt for mine. You are definitely more full. Nicely formed for a year.

She is home 2nd day.  It seems her personality is the same worried it wouldnt be.  Each of my breasts has different shape and faces a little differently.

Week 60 progress.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking Good, BBD.

Thanks.  Someone suggested I getmy hair braided or get corn rows to look fem.  I want to but I feel a little embarasedto ask for a female doo.

(01-01-2017, 04:12 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  

Week 60 progress.
WOW!!

(02-01-2017, 04:20 AM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(01-01-2017, 04:12 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  

Week 60 progress.
WOW!!

Thanks.  My wife looks surprised each time she sees my breasts.  She tells me not to grow bigger than her.

Wow! What a nice set you have grown.

is she aware that you have done this all intentionally? if not how have you kept it a secret this whole time, my breasts are crossing the a cup border and im a bit worried my wife is going to get suspicious as they begin taking shape

(03-01-2017, 01:05 AM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  is she aware that you have done this all intentionally? if not how have you kept it a secret this whole time, my breasts are crossing the a cup border and im a bit worried my wife is going to get suspicious as they begin taking shape

Yes she is aware. We were dating at first.  My chest was greatly improved by the time we married.  In the begining I told her I felt flat chested hairy ugly.  I made it clear I wanted to be desireable hairless and tan.  If you look at my profile pic my before pic was ugly flat hairy and I wanted to be me and feel better.

Week 61.  I believe I only need a little more volume to be stage 4.  These are pre massage I will show post too.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon