Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Phase 3 - 1 Year Progress

Week 54  

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking good, BBD. 
You're gaining shape.

I had a truely femenine experience.  You may know I have more health issues than most.  I discovered durring lovemaking tonight I required quite a bit of foreplay about a half hour before I was ready.  So I told Sexy Amy I need more foreplay including breast play.

I never wanted to label what we are doing.  But now I do.  

What exactly is Natural in NBE?

My estimation is natural is herbal, massage, meditation, hypnosis, vacuum, exercise, diet, dress, makeup, voice training, elocution, and salves.  Am I missing anything?

Looking really good Billy!
I really miss seeing you on the other forum, I feel that since the split the genetic female community is dying somewhat there just isn't as much support any more.
I will be hanging around on here a little and look forward to seeing you keep up the progress!

Awesome looking nipples .. Blush

Week 56...

I'm growing my hair out it is about shoulder length.  i have an early day.  So I wantto take pictures of my bra fitting.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon