Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Phase 3 - 1 Year Progress

more

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking good, BillyBoy.  :-)

Looking great. I see your list black cohosh in your list, what were your experiences with it?

Black cohash,  it is part of a female hormone blend I take.  Before I took it I was less femanine in behavior and my growth was less.

Ok sounds good. I bought it as a straight up, not part of a blend. The only thing I've been taking is a FG/BT blend.

Partly due to highest stress yet and part a fast off herbs I want to clense for a while off  my 3supliments.  By May I will use the rest PM and my Female hormone blend.  My pumping and cupping seems more sucessful than herbs.  The larger areola and nipples get the more natural my breasts look. This is from cupping mainly... I just started to pump again well for the second .  I pumped and used snake bites in the beginning.

Week 67 cupping pics.

More

My cleanse is going better. I was in a lot of pain from the excretion of all the toxins.

Week 70 Update after a 3 week fast.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon