Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Phase 3 - 1 Year Progress

(18-08-2017, 04:56 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  I can't call you Billy.  I think I will call you Wilhelmina!   Big Grin

Billyboy Delano is a fake name.  Since I am a sissy male I could accept Wilhelmina...

I have been using a coating of vaseline at night.  It seems to add a plumpness to my growth after a few days.  I have noticed my left breast abd areola are smaller than my right.  My shirts are not hiding my breasts only if I wear 2 shirts.

I found a rumor that putting toothpaste on you nipples aides breast growth.  It is suposed to make you high.  Also it could be a false tip.

Progress pics...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

More

Second Week of Coating my breasts and rear with Vaseline.  This is week one of a purge.

I cycled back on my herbs after a cleanse.  Over the month off herbs I noticed my breasts grow and my gonads move from tucked in to out front.  I think the herbs made me more feminized than before.  I could really tell my testosterone jump and the cleanse made me sick.  I stopped at one point and considered stopping because I have changed on herbs and all the other things I do.  Onward.  Pics soon.

Week 69 progress pics.

more...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon