Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Phase 3 - 1 Year Progress

continued

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

BillyBoy,
Nice progress, and your nips look great!

(16-10-2017, 12:51 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  BillyBoy,
Nice progress, and your nips look great!

Thanks

My breast texture has softened. It feels like genuine breast tissue.  At this pointt I have boobs not moobs.  

The most interesting thing in my femanization progress, I looked in the mirror and I believe I saw my grandmother Fay.

Something horrible chaperoned to me.  I ended up in hospital with double pneumonia. Ii was on a vent.  I lost strength stamina fat and my breasts.  Although I did survive.

Oh no! I've been hospitalized for pnumonia before, so I empathise with you. You're alive, and that's what matters most. Get well soon!

3 weeks out of hospital I regained my breast and fat in my body.

(28-12-2017, 12:34 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  3 weeks out of hospital I regained my breast and fat in my body.
Glad to hear this!!!

I am back at work part time on Monday I go full time.  My rehab will become outpatient. My balance stamina and strength are still needing work.  My breast development is stalled but I feel more femanine.

(07-01-2018, 04:45 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  I am back at work part time on Monday I go full time.  My rehab will become outpatient. My balance stamina and strength are still needing work.  My breast development is stalled but I feel more femanine.

Sorry to hear about illness bit glad to hear about recovery.  How did it effect you breast development ?  And are u back to where u were pre-illness?  How long did u go off your suppleme ts ? Do u think your super.ents did anything to cause it ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon