Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Phase 3 - 1 Year Progress

The flu caused my pneumonia.

My breasts seem more natural. I lost mainly muscle mass over the 2 months I was sick.

Update... I have been released from nursing for two weeks.  I Worked a few days then got sick. I seemed to relapse with bacteria VIRAL infections nose throat even eyes.  I have been to urgent care and the eye doctor.  I did have time to bump my breasts.  I got a question about my breast size from my wife.  She seems to think I have a A Cup.  She has a Dd.  Kinda discouraged but trying.

I finally shaved my chest after a long illness and relapses...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

post shave

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Do you feel like people don't want you to grow breasts? I do.  But I am still trying.

(19-01-2018, 05:12 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Update... I have been released from nursing for two weeks.  I Worked a few days then got sick. I seemed to relapse with bacteria VIRAL infections nose throat even eyes.  I have been to urgent care and the eye doctor.  I did have time to bump my breasts.  I got a question about my breast size from my wife.  She seems to think I have a A Cup.  She has a Dd.  Kinda discouraged but trying.

BBD, is your wife in favor of your growing breasts?  She considers them A Cups, does she like your nipples?  How did your discuss with her?

Thans,

Cat

We were looking at my breasts. She seemed to think they were a cup. But I am 38 c to 42 b.  Most talk about my growing breasts is me telling her I look better now so I used to be flat and hairy.  She told me when I was in the hospital a Doctor said to her I had a glandular problem.  She told him I developed breasts myself I want breasts.  I had another conversation about my bras.  She successfully argued I don't need a bra yet.

(12-02-2018, 09:07 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  We were looking at my breasts. She seemed to think they were a cup. But I am 38 c to 42 b.  Most talk about my growing breasts is me telling her I look better now so I used to be flat and hairy.  She told me when I was in the hospital a Doctor said to her I had a glandular problem.  She told him I developed breasts myself I want breasts.  I had another conversation about my bras.  She successfully argued I don't need a bra yet.

BBD,  good to hear she at least notices them and did not tell you to stop.  You may not be bra ready at this time, but you are getting very close.  I like the nipple development and your areoles have nice size and shape.  My wife has not said anything about my growth as yet.  My nipples have been my focus to this point.  I do see her take a peak towards my nipples while I shave, but nothing more.  But like your progress, I don't think it will be much longer.
You have done a good job.  Keep it up.

Cat

Updates

Updates

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon