Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My story (apologies in advance for the length)

Eeek!! I have no idea why, but I am super excited for you!!! That has truly put a giant smile on my face and warmed my heart.  I hope it goes well for you and hope you'll keep us posted.  Cool

I will! 
But you better let me cry on your shoulder if it turns out to be full of gatekeeping  Wink

on a side note, I had more electrolysis today, I'm 19 hours in, which, in theory, is 25% done.

http://i.imgur.com/MJySehI.jpg

here's my after picture, complete with three days of beard growth Tongue
I think the spearmint is working...

I'm always here for a friendly ear or shoulder to cry on. We are all in this together in one way or another. Smile

Also if you seriously need to talk to someone, I'm almost always in the chat room.  Cool

Chatroom

Regarding your side note, so on a scale of 1-10 how painful is it?? 10 being worst.

(27-09-2016, 04:59 AM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  I'm always here for a friendly ear or shoulder to cry on. We are all in this together in one way or another. Smile

Also if you seriously need to talk to someone, I'm almost always in the chat room.  Cool

Chatroom

Regarding your side note, so on a scale of 1-10 how painful is it?? 10 being worst.

Hmm, it depends on the part of the face.

If 1 is shaving your legs and 10 is epilating for the first time, then I'd put it at around a 3 to 4 for most of the face. middle of upper lip is around a 7 or 8.

There's also the fact that stimulating certain parts of my upper lip makes me tear up, this drains into the nose, which can make it hard to breath.

Most of the time the pain is similar to that of just plucking the hairs off your face one by one. It's easier though because it isn't you doing it, and sometimes the hair just plain releases with no pain at all. 

Not going to lie, electrolysis doesn't feel nice, but it gets more tolerable every time.

(27-09-2016, 05:43 AM)Th3saurus Wrote:  
(27-09-2016, 04:59 AM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  I'm always here for a friendly ear or shoulder to cry on. We are all in this together in one way or another. Smile

Chatroom

Hmm, it depends on the part of the face.

If 1 is shaving your legs and 10 is epilating for the first time, then I'd put it at around a 3 to 4 for most of the face. middle of upper lip is around a 7 or 8.

There's also the fact that stimulating certain parts of my upper lip makes me tear up, this drains into the nose, which can make it hard to breath.

Most of the time the pain is similar to that of just plucking the hairs off your face one by one. It's easier though because it isn't you doing it, and sometimes the hair just plain releases with no pain at all. 

Not going to lie, electrolysis doesn't feel nice, but it gets more tolerable every time.
Congrats on finding a trans-friendly practitioner Th3saurus!  I wish that I had at your age- could have saved me going down a lot dead ends.  Can't wait to hear how it turns out for you.  

WRT electrolysis, upper lip is the worst face area for most people.  It is also one of the easiest to over treat, but yours looks good.  Pain was tolerable, but my nose would always want to drip when zapping hairs directly under it.  I have done whole body so lost track of how many hours, but 80 for full face would be good I think.

(27-09-2016, 01:54 AM)Th3saurus Wrote:  because there was a box on the patient registration form for gender marked "mtf."

I marked it heartily.

I'm so excited!

I'll bet you are... I know that feeling.

Im sooo excited for you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon