Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Changes

Oh my..

I just compared a photo taken pre HRT ( @ 12 months ago ) and the one taken last week. The changes in my face are unreal.

(25-09-2016, 07:00 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Oh my..

I just compared a photo taken pre HRT ( @ 12 months ago ) and the one taken last week. The changes in my face are unreal.
Wow, you are not kidding.  Looks like it took about 10yrs off the face.  Looking good! !

Ditto

Julie

You definately softened up the features ?

Wow Jannet, that is quite the difference.  Hope you are happy with your results!  Smile

(26-09-2016, 05:02 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  Wow Jannet, that is quite the difference.  Hope you are happy with your results!  Smile

Lol .. You know I am

Wow, that's quite the difference! Looking good! Smile

Lookin good girl! Impressive! Those are some serious changes and you look like an intelligent, elegant, beautiful woman. Has your body had as much success as your face?

(30-09-2016, 01:35 PM)malenewbie Wrote:  Lookin good girl! Impressive! Those are some serious changes and you look like an intelligent, elegant, beautiful woman. Has your body had as much success as your face?

I would say my Ass and thighs now have changed. Breast wise, by tape measure I am @ a 40B, however on a male frame that in reality is closer to a A+. I do fill completely a 40B bra, without spilling over. When I go out I generally use enhancers to put under my breasts. If I ever make a C cup, I will be happy.

Ontario health now also offers breast augmentation for transgender females.

Most definetly a more feminine appearance, your face is softer looking, more rounded. Amazing can happen over a year!
You go girl! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon