Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

nervous questions

Hello everyone, I'm quite nervous about posting anything but searching and lurking are leaving me empty handed.

I currently taking fg(capsules 2x daily: 1220mg), sp(capsules 2× daily: 410mg) and pm(tea 300mg, non-routine).

Are these doses good? Research here has been slow for actual mg dosage.

--

My other questions are more what to expect as far as feelings. I've read soreness, discomfort, etc. I've been taking low-dosage pm tea since 03/16 occasionally feeling discomfort (I doubt it was from that from less than 400mg  tea..) But is that what to expect.

I've been on fg/sp for less than a week, but I notice for 20 minutes or so today burning and what whhat feels like pressure(centered closer to the nipple area). I know I'm probably overreacting but, I'm a curious type.

--

Lastly from the notes I gathered I should be taking something different than sp as it's removes E, and slows growth. Is this true? What is best to take?

Try the personal programs section, there's plenty of detail about dosages and regimens there.

Good luck, and welcome to the forums!

MN, I am only doing about 1000 - 1500 mg equivalent in PM extract.  So, it's quite possible you are getting milder results by using less  PM.

(26-09-2016, 02:54 AM)mn2010 Wrote:  I currently taking fg(capsules 2x daily: 1220mg), sp(capsules 2× daily: 410mg) and pm(tea 300mg, non-routine).

Lastly from the notes I gathered I should be taking something different than sp as it's removes E, and slows growth. Is this true? What is best to take?

Nothing your taking has a great deal of estrogen, and as mentioned the SP is more likely to hinder than help.

From your list, I would assume you are just taking over the counter supplements, aa opposed to the more potent mail order herbs we normally take.

I would sujest Red clover for your estrogen, and reshie for your AA. Thear are both over the counter supplements that will give you a good ban for your $$

(26-09-2016, 03:04 AM)Th3saurus Wrote:  Try the personal programs section, there's plenty of detail about dosages and regimens there.

Good luck, and welcome to the forums!

I promise Th3saurus, ive been doing alot of that lol. Lotus keeps your head spinning, i went back looking at months of others plans. - Then gave Project-X(lotus) old post a read... rather reading... for days...

There is just so much conflicting information and i realise this is person to person variations.

I honestly, just want a idea of if my current regimen will do anything or if my dosages are just stupid.

I really also want to know how to tell what will go on in the chest dept. Because "Soreness and uncomfortable" is a very broad description. - Ive had general soreness in that area on and off again my entire life due to gynecomastia. 

is the swelling localised in one area typically or is it the whole breast area. Does it cause burning, etc. - I need to get a idea of what it 'feels' like that way i can better judge what is working without investing in a 6month regimine for nothing.

I realise nothing happens overnight, but, i also have to be wary of my spending habits... Cant go boob crazy buying up every herb known to human kind.

(26-09-2016, 05:10 AM)iaboy Wrote:  MN, I am only doing about 1000 - 1500 mg equivalent in PM extract.  So, it's quite possible you are getting milder results by using less  PM.

I figured that, and i stopped the tea recently anyways(i had a hard time handling the taste of PM, its quite putrid taste... as bad as FG.

Instead i made a lotion from 2000mg PM and a aloe-glycerin-alchol based lotion i already had handy. its approx 2:7. Consistency is perfect. But i have no idea of the percentage-per-oz at that point(the math is beyond my overworked brain)

Im currently applying twice daily. AM/PM. - dime sized amount per side.

(26-09-2016, 10:00 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Nothing your taking has a great deal of estrogen, and as mentioned the SP is more likely to hinder than help.

From your list, I would assume you are just taking over the counter supplements, aa opposed to the more potent mail order herbs we normally take.

I would sujest Red clover for your estrogen, and reshie for your AA. Thear are both over the counter supplements that will give you a good ban for your $$

I was figuring that FG and SG were a bad mix... 

I had already ordered PM from a Tiawanese Supplier(), ive bought other herbs from them before(Non-NBE) and there bulk products are good quality so i am trying there capsules. I Figure thats a better Estrogen provider than FG(But ive heard good things about FG in terms of balancing Estro in the body... so should i remain on both?)

Ive read VERY mixed dosage information on here, ranging from 1000mg(500am/500pm) to 3000mg(1000am/1000mid/1000pm). - Even some one taking 8000mg daily, which clearly sounds quite insane... too much of a good thing is a bad thing for sure.

Does anyone have a good suggestions (and ramping is probably not necessary due to using salve/lotion and tea for the last several months)

---

Yes, FG/SP is what was availible OTC. Frankly, the price was good and the mg size sounded good from what initial research i did on nexus last year.(i belonged to there and was left kinda confused when i ended up here.)

I currently use Swanson/Nature Valley, FG/SP.  Im not quite sure if they are respectable brands, but, money is something i have to be very careful with.

---

Red Clover and Reshie are impossible to get locally, Ive been trying to get Red Clover for the past week, even considered having my local herbal shop order some in. but at $48/90capsules(480mg-cap), that is quite outside my week-to-week budget...

But, i read good things about White Peony(and i already had it on back order from a year ago...), so i picked it up(600mg/60unit) - is there recommended dosages?, since i see little to nothing from users on here...

IF the pills are say, 500 mg of PM, the first month that would be all I do per day.  Gives your body a chance to get used to PM.  Also gives you time so if you have a bad reaction, you can drop it if needed.

Then, every 4 - 6 weeks, add another capsule of PM until you notice budding.  You will know it when it really happens.  Mine presented as a very localized spot, right behind the nipple and when I rubbed, massaged or felt it, it was about the size of a pea.  It felt like a warm spot and a little denser knot of tissue.  As it gets bigger, mine started to feel like pin pricks instead of the heat I felt before.

Now, I can tell when breast glands are spreading, cause it feels like pin pricks deeper and a lot less localized.  Sort of random around my entire breasts.  But even today, my nipples get little jabs of pin pricks.

Hope this helps.

BTW, you are right.  Over 2000 mgs of PM is way too much.  It doesn't help shorted boob growth time, but tricks you body into rejecting usable PM and I think can actually raise your T levels.

I understand the nipple soreness, for me it is a budding creating real breast tissue.  Massage was able to create fat transfer and create a shelf across the chest where herbs created a ping pong size ball of breast tissue below the nipple.  Massaging and vacuum helped spread it out.  What brands of herbs do you use?  What is the dosage, how many pills?  If you stick to the dosage and not far above it the growing pain should be lite.  But monitoring your diet, emotions, health, and size growth using photos is really key.  A doctor for health, mental health, and an endo for levels are needed.  I had pics of my flat chest and current ones to compare to keep happy/motivated.

(28-09-2016, 01:19 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  I understand the nipple soreness, for me it is a budding creating real breast tissue.  Massage was able to create fat transfer and create a shelf across the chest where herbs created a ping pong size ball of breast tissue below the nipple.  Massaging and vacuum helped spread it out.  What brands of herbs do you use?  What is the dosage, how many pills?  If you stick to the dosage and not far above it the growing pain should be lite.  But monitoring your diet, emotions, health, and size growth using photos is really key.  A doctor for health, mental health, and an endo for levels are needed.  I had pics of my flat chest and current ones to compare to keep happy/motivated.

Well i assume something has been happening lately, because ive had alot of uncomfortable pressure, soreness on sides of chest and significant nipple soreness for hours(Let me tell you, the need to rub the stupid things and not being able to because your working. Sucks). The first few days for several hours the entire center of each breast felt hot. like i had placed a heating pad on it... for hours... Thats why i ask in the first place, im trying not to jump the gun, just trying to understand...

What is the density like, most of the women ive been with in the past had similiar breast makeup to my own chest... so i never really could figure that part out. My chest is already pretty dense(like squeezing a water baloon with flour and starch), but it lacks that "support" i notice from others...

"Below the Nipple" as in inside or Physically below (like just below the interior of the areola)?

I massage 2 times a day, 1st time is usually alot more brief(using both Lotus's massage/iso-method and generic center, sides, bottom. Generic Massage)

---

Swanson FG - 610mg, 5caps-tottal, 2am/1mid/2pm
Nature Valley SP - 460mg, 2caps-tottal, 1am/1pm

ISME PM-Powder - 2000mg Cream(2:7), 1/2-tsp Tottal, 1/4-tsp am, 1/4-tsp pm. Topical over chest, prior to massage.

---

I do have a PCF and psy/thr, its very much my intention to seek blood work every 1-3 months, and explain to my current physician about my intentions. but a Endocrinologist is out of the question at the moment.(few and far inbetween, and insurance costs are quite insane.) - This besides, the fact i plan on taking a break after finding the right "Fit" for me(for now, but remain active here.), ive been down the "Transitioning" path once before(pre-hrt/nbe). Which lead to social problems, im well aware from that expierence of the social trouble of 'male breasts' in a binary society... So i can save the "Buyers Remorse", for when i plan on focusing on that again.

---

On the topic of monitoring, are you suggesting measuring, tracking and logging(pictures and notes). for self motivation and understanding? (i already log my diet, and keep a journal. What else would you suggest?)
Or for sharing with the BN community?

--

Sorry for the mile-long resposes!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon