Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Timing of taking supplements

First, I want to say, "hello saddle, how have you been? I hope you don’t mind if I slip myself back in you again."

After some sparking resurgence, I have decided to pick up where I left off a while back. This time, though, I am in a much better place emotionally, and mentally for it this time. As I learned from my marriage, before doing anything I talked to my girlfriend about what I was feeling, and what I wanted to do. I had previously shared with her about my GID, and being the awesome gf that she is, is completely on board with it, and may even take some stuff with me for herself. Smile

So I have slowly started to begin a regimen again. I’m using Barlows PM, some SP, Swanson’s BO, and a few cups of green tea each day (though I need to get the extract supplements instead.) I’ve also bought protein powder this time, which I will have in the morning and at night.

I have this idea that I can take a majority of all of the regimen at night before I go to bed. This way my body will be resting and have everything it needs from the strongest dose of the day. Does that make sense?

Your receptors can only hold so much estrogen. What is not used gets flushed away. Its also a lot easier on your body of you take smaller amounts through the day. ( something like, 8 hrs apart.)

There has been a lot of speculation about this issue and little evidence.  Here is my experience.  I switched from taking the herbs spaced throughout the day to only twice a day.  600 mgs of PM in the morning and 1200 mgs at bedtime.  Same with the others (reishi mushrooms, shatavari etc.). After the switch, growth seems to have ramped up.  So if my experience can be extrapolated, I'd say you are on safe ground in your timing.  I'd question taking BO however.

It is my understanding that SP is fat soluble not water soluble and needs to be taken with food that has some fat content in order to be effective. Taking it with 2 or 3 meals a day would be more likely to keep DHT levels low than taking it just once also. This is the other problem with just taking all of these just at bedtime, you would then be in a pattern where E is spiking at night and T and DHT is spiking the rest of the day. This is not optimal, and not similar to what is going on in a woman's body.

I secound this, I take my 30 pills in 5 equal shared ( 2BO, 2 Reishi, 1 Kelp, one Saw Pallmerro ) every 4 hours and it works good for me right now.

(02-02-2015, 04:01 AM)Lotus Wrote:  When to supplement (timing)
-------------------------------------------------------------

Typically, hormones are released every 90 minutes, the binding of receptors takes 30-60 minutes upon activation. The process of supplementing should match that cycle (e.g. supplement every 4 hrs to correspond with the cycle rather than taking all at once, or in large dose).

For further information about timing and receptors please see the following:

Receptor Regulation (how the timing of hormones work)
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20747&page=5

(28-09-2016, 09:11 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(02-02-2015, 04:01 AM)Lotus Wrote:  When to supplement (timing)
-------------------------------------------------------------

Typically, hormones are released every 90 minutes, the binding of receptors takes 30-60 minutes upon activation. The process of supplementing should match that cycle (e.g. supplement every 4 hrs to correspond with the cycle rather than taking all at once, or in large dose).

For further information about timing and receptors please see the following:

Receptor Regulation (how the timing of hormones work)
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20747&page=5
I must concur as I also have followed this regiment for about 7 months now and have seen way better results than when I started. Taking too many herbs and supplements at once will cause you to literally send them down the toilet via your body's waste disposal system. 
Just remember this saying: "A little throughout your day will go a longer way!"

Well I stand corrected then. Thanks for clearing this up.

Nearly all supplements can benefit from being spread out, but I personally find taking 1000mg in the morning leaves me a little lethargic, so I generally take late afternoon and then before bed. I also always take an aspirin in the evening as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon