Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Perspective on things

So it wasn't an easy decision, but I think it was for the best at least for now.  Due to recent events in my life, I am no longer comfortable with the topless pictures of myself on here.  That being said I purged all my pictures from Nexus and Nexum.  I wasn't sure which were decent and which weren't and didn't feel like going through file after file so I figured removing everything was easier.

I have left my most recent picture in my Tails of Sofia the Bunny thread, though I contemplated removing that one as well.  Right now, I am just not mentally comfortable.  I am sure things will get better with time.  If or when I decide to resume posting progress pictures, I will more than likely be wearing a camisole.

Those whom have befriended me, and provided constructive criticism of my development over the years, I may privately share my progress so as to continue to get feedback and see what improvements I should work on.

Thank you all for the love and support you have shown me, I hope you understand it was just something I had to do.  I am sure it will be a bit clearer when I am finally able to post about my last outing this past week.

Sofia

your becoming a lady

Julie

(26-09-2016, 04:31 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  So it wasn't an easy decision, but I think it was for the best at least for now.  Due to recent events in my life, I am no longer comfortable with the topless pictures of myself on here.  That being said I purged all my pictures from Nexus and Nexum.  I wasn't sure which were decent and which weren't and didn't feel like going through file after file so I figured removing everything was easier.

I have left my most recent picture in my Tails of Sofia the Bunny thread, though I contemplated removing that one as well.  Right now, I am just not mentally comfortable.  I am sure things will get better with time.  If or when I decide to resume posting progress pictures, I will more than likely be wearing a camisole.

Those whom have befriended me, and provided constructive criticism of my development over the years, I may privately share my progress so as to continue to get feedback and see what improvements I should work on.

Thank you all for the love and support you have shown me, I hope you understand it was just something I had to do.  I am sure it will be a bit clearer when I am finally able to post about my last outing this past week.

Sofia honey, you have to do what whatever makes you feel comfortable. As I move along, I too expect to take the same route. It becomes more difficult to post topless pictures when you also post full facial pictures.

Dear Sofia,

although I was quite surprised by your decision, I have to admit I understand completely. I try to protect my anonymity by not posting full facial pictures and even though I always think twice before posting nude pictures.

Anyway, I am really looking forward the continuation of your tales (or tails Wink ), because I really wonder what happened to you that your perspective changed so much and so fast.

Poly

Wow, I am surprised to find out that the sudden coming of modesty was part of the pink fog! !   Oh well, like has been mentioned millions of times.  Posting of pictures is in no way part of the membership!   Smile

Hi Sofia

Why don't you do some make up discreet bikini shots

Show your womanhood

Your too damn attractive not to be seen

X

Julie

Thank you all for the replies so far.  Though the change was mildly due to modesty, it has more to do with a misfortunate night out.  It's a bit hard to explain right now, but I'll get there.

In regards to the pictures I posted in the past, I was okay with them because I never combined them, they were always separate.  My face was never in the ones where I was topless, so it was never an easy matchup.  Still had somewhat anonymity in doing that.  

re: JulieTG - Ha ha ha, not sure about my becoming a lady, but thanks.  Smile  Regarding Bikini shots and the like, I first have to get over some things before I am comfortable again.

re: Jannet - It's not the posting of topless pictures of myself that I have a problem with, more so with the feeling of some degradation and being a bit objectified.  Like I said, it may make more sense later.  For all I know, it's all in my head.

re: Poly - Yes Poly, there shall be a continuation of my Tails (spelled incorrectly purposely, cause you know, bunnies have a tail, thought it was a cute play on words).  Unfortunately work gets in the way of my being able to start it.  I know that I have decided to post in two parts simultaneously so as to separate my experience.

re: iaboy - Glad I won't have to be turning in my membership.  Wink  As I mentioned, I may at some point resume posting progress pictures, it just won't be the same as before.

The hardest thing I did here is accepting criticism of my topless shots.  Yes my breasts are not big enough and smaller than most and I dont look female.  But I still  want to show them and I do get some compliments.

(26-09-2016, 07:56 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  The hardest thing I did here is accepting criticism of my topless shots.  Yes my breasts are not big enough and smaller than most and I dont look female.  But I still  want to show them and I do get some compliments.

BB, I hope I never did that.  I try to be as supportive as possible because of GID and not a humongous set I have.  If I offer criticism, I have tried to make it in a positive vein. Sad

my dear friend bunny:

pictures or not, we are here, your friends.  I am blessed to have a good friend like you, as well as others.

you always know where to find me, my dear bun bun.
*hugs*

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon