Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tipping point ??

I think I maybe starting to reach a tipping point, for clothes at least.

I lost some weight over the last few years, and gave or junked a fair amount of "his" clothing. In the meantime, when ever we go clothes shopping its Jannet that always gets at least one or two things.

This came to a head in sunday, we had just got back from a weekend camping So all the clothes we took with us are now in the wash. We had aranged to go over to some friends for an end of summer BBQ, I am looking around but I have nothing to wear. You open up my closet and its over 3/4 full of Jannets clothes. My wife obviously indicated I only had myself to blame for this.

However, it's my birthday this weekend, I already pointed out a cute skirt and shoes I was interested in.  Tongue

Its a good thing to blame yourself for!
Happy Birthday too.
It sounds like the wife is starting to come around????

I know what you mean about not having boy clothes. The only boy clothes in my closet is a pair of shoes. I retired in June so my daily attire is girl shorts, and a tee shirt. If I'm working the garden of some outside task I'll wear a well stained tee, or if its a lay day, I have lots of Vee or scoop neck tees that are all from the ladies section.

Life is grand isnt it.
Huggs Bobbi

(27-09-2016, 03:58 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Its a good thing to blame yourself for!
Happy Birthday too.
It sounds like the wife is starting to come around????

I know what you mean about not having boy clothes. The only boy clothes in my closet is a pair of shoes. I retired in June so my daily attire is girl shorts, and a tee shirt. If I'm working the garden of some outside task I'll wear a well stained tee, or if its a lay day, I have lots of Vee or scoop neck tees that are all from the ladies section.

Life is grand isnt it.
Huggs Bobbi

It certainly is an unusual problem to have ...lol

OMG ..On top of this, I get home tonight and she went to work wearing one of my new tops..

Whats a girl to do ...!!!

(27-09-2016, 09:20 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  OMG ..On top of this, I get home tonight and she went to work wearing one of my new tops..

Whats a girl to do ...!!!

Hmmmm, maybe you should borrow one of her's and see what she says?   It might be a way of her expressing, "So far, I can deal!"?

Sounds like good stuff to me.  I am so happy for you.  Hope it's an omen of more good things to come.  
Happy Birthday Janet

Id definately get that skirt and shoes. Happy birthday!

(28-09-2016, 11:59 AM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  Id definately get that skirt and shoes. Happy birthday!

I already have my eye on a nice cream blouse to go with it, I guess I'll wait and see what I get to open on Saturday. With my luck, it's going to be socks and underpants. ( in that case, I'll buy them myself ).

(28-09-2016, 12:27 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(28-09-2016, 11:59 AM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  Id definately get that skirt and shoes. Happy birthday!

I already have my eye on a nice cream blouse to go with it, I guess I'll wait and see what I get to open on Saturday. With my luck, it's going to be socks and underpants. ( in that case, I'll buy them myself ).

Lol.  Sorry ? on the bright side, you'll never run out of those!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon