Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

jiggle.

(29-09-2016, 04:47 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Wait till you get a "knowing grin" or stare....  Then you know you've made the big show! ! Smile

A couple of times I've had a lingering frisk in airports! Not too sure what they thought I had strapped to my chest!

(29-09-2016, 06:47 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(29-09-2016, 04:47 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Wait till you get a "knowing grin" or stare....  Then you know you've made the big show! ! Smile

A couple of times I've had a lingering frisk in airports! Not too sure what they thought I had strapped to my chest!

Now that's a thought .lol

Chalk it up to clumsiness but yes, I've ran my chest into a door frame on more than one occasion.  I suppose I'm just not used to there being anything there most of my life.  It brings a bit of a smile and sometimes a grin feeling that jiggle!

So yesterday I went to a trampoline park with the family and it was fun.  What was funnier and made me totally laugh out loud, luckily no one was around to see that crazy person laughing, with each bounce, I could feel my chest bounce up and down.  There are cameras everywhere, so who knows who was watching and or wondering what was so funny.  It's amazing how easily entertained I am with myself.

Sorry about the smarts there Jannet, but glad there was some joy out it.   Cool

(29-09-2016, 06:47 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  

Oh my! ! Dodgy  My next thought is to ask rather did either of you enjoy it???   Tongue Big Grin

For some reason my left leg always gives their machines at TSA fits, and I've had no operations there and most certainly nothing is dangling down from Above! So I always get the 2nd look, I can't wait until they wanna see what's in my shirt!

(27-09-2016, 06:05 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Here is something I am sure one or two of you have experienced before.

I opened a door to go down some stairs, however I neglected to open the door wide enough, much to my displeasure I managed to bang my very sensitive chest on the actual door. 

A much pain as I was in, I grabbed my offended breast as I was taking the stairs, only to feel my whole chest jiggle, jiggle. My first thoughts were an image in my head ( Baywatch ).
Yeah the image and the jiggle feeling sure made up for the pain  Big Grin

I have a 2 story house , so running game down the stairs is a daily occurance  , feeling the girls move to their own rhythym. Feels much better now than when I strapped on the breast forms and ran down the stairs......

Well, I noticed a new feeling the last few days. Now when I walk I can feel them bounce, its the sweetest feeling in the world.

Another issue came up at work today, they supply me with flame retardant coveralls, but for some reason a few pairs are a little tighter than others. I am looking down thinking ...damn, I'm not sure how much longer I can get away with this.

Jiggle all the time..but not slammed into anything in years.  Soreness comes and goes...but I dont think the gorls know what to do since losing weight...they are shrinking as they grow? Lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon