Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Powder vs capsule?

I noticed on Ainterol they sell PM in both capsules or straight up powder.

Is the powder more or less as potent as the capsules? Is there a benefit picking  the capsule variant over the powder?

(28-09-2016, 07:25 PM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  I noticed on Ainterol they sell PM in both capsules or straight up powder.

Is the powder more or less as potent as the capsules? Is there a benefit picking  the capsule variant over the powder?

Same ....Its so you can make you own capsules or blend it with something else.

Liquid form is better bang for your $$$$

When I used up my first bottle of PM caps, I looked at prices and recommended doses on Ainterol site, did some math and the result was that powder, not extract, is the most economical solution. Even with higher delivery cost of the bulkier package.
At the time I wasn't aware of the alleged higher efficacy of sublingual administration of extract vs. ingesting of powder. If you take that for granted and take less extract than Ainterol recommends, yup, extract will be the best.

Thanks for the replies.

How effective is yhe liquid extract compared to the powder though? Liquid seems a lot pricey and has a lot less quantity in comparison to both capsules and container.

I do not intend to take pm for some time as I plan to stick to BO for a couple of months to a year but I will reconsider after set time period passes. Just making notes for future.

Leaning towards powder as im not sure how long the liquid extract lasts.

(01-10-2016, 04:13 AM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  Thanks for the replies.

How effective is yhe liquid extract compared to the powder though? Liquid seems a lot pricey and has a lot less quantity in comparison to both capsules and container.

I do not intend to take pm for some time as I plan to stick to BO for a couple of months to a year but I will reconsider after set time period passes. Just making notes for future.

Leaning towards powder as im not sure how long the liquid extract lasts.

I last bought the bottle that was like 49.95 USD.  I go 3 weeks E, 1 week PC.  And it almost lasted me 2 months.  That's at 3 drops, under tongue x 3 per day.  Ainterol told me that would equal about 1500 mg of capsule or powder per day.

Powder and capsule should be the same for equivalent amounts of PM.  The powder however will disburse more rapidly.  Keep in mind that a 500 mg capsule of Ainterol contains 400 mg of PM.  Another route, if you want to save a substantial amount of money is to check out the vendors of bulk PM on Amazon or elsewhere.

Ordered pm from ainterolherbs.com a while back...

Order still processing, no shipment confirmed or tracking code since I placed an order one week ago.

Should I be concerned?

Still on BO this is a gift for a female friend who was interested in this. Starting to think I'm not getting what I ordered though.

(11-12-2016, 05:56 AM)RMCharlotte Wrote:  Ordered pm from ainterolherbs.com a while back...

Order still processing, no shipment confirmed or tracking code since I placed an order one week ago.

Should I be concerned?

Still on BO this is a gift for a female friend who was interested in this. Starting to think I'm not getting what I ordered though.

Unless you order from:
http://www.ainterolherbs.com/shippedwithinusa-c-31.html

You will be waiting for about 3 weeks.

Hint, I last ordered 6 bottles from the non us delivery side ( $14.95/bottle) and it was shippeed form NY and arrived in 4 days.
Bobbi

Just got refunded. apparently the main company is in middle of inventorying all locations and anyone who placed orders from Nov 22 onwards are getting refunded and orders canceled. and now ainterolherbs.com is on vacation.

Well this was unexpected. So much for my friends christmas gift.

Well at least you get a 10% discount :-)
Bobbi
Bah Humbug as they say

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon