Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Yellow shirt

I wear a yellow and pink shirt sometimes to work. Both men and women comment that they like my colorful shirts. I feel pretty feminine in them because usually guys don't wear this kind of color. My breasts are pretty big and they poke out and you could see the areola nipple a lot of times through the shirts and I am refusing to wear bras and t-shirts to cover them.

Playing with fire...lol

I feel better in my pretty shirts.  I make more sales and people want to talk to me.

(28-09-2016, 10:06 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Playing with fire...lol

Are you suggesting I cover up and become modest? I guess I could wear my bras.

(29-09-2016, 02:36 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  

I would never sugest such a thing.  Tongue

Do you not like to wear bras?  Is it because of comfort issues or you just like the feeling of going braless?

I' a winter so icy blue, pale pink, icy green, icy lavender all work for my coloration. I have no issues wearing a pink shirt, I can't wear yellow though. just looks wrong.

(29-09-2016, 12:54 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  

Do you not like to wear bras?  Is it because of comfort issues or you just like the feeling of going braless?
I dont have a thin form fitting bra of plain white color.  I dislike undershirts.  Even when I wear one my nipples still show.  The only solution has been band aids.  

When I wear my bra it us for sexy reasons.  When I am a maid I wear one with my aprin.  They make me look prety large chested.  I am shaping up to be a big beautiful sissy.  Or a BBW.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon