Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Topless holiday

Heart 

My family invited me to The Hilton resort in Palm Springs this weekend.  My wife stopped me from wearing my bikini.  So I hung out at the pool wearing a male mode bathing suit we got at WalMart.  My relatives saw my breast growth for the first time.  I think the first time we sat at the pool they asked me to go back in the hotel room.  I wasn't embarrassed at all.  I have developed for a year.  I went back to the pool alone.  One on the waitresses at the poor hesitated and called me sir.  I didn't see any other alternative lifestyle folks at the family pool so I went to the adult pool where there were many couples and gays.  I discovered my wife was stressed seeing me topless.  She didn't have fun.  But I am ready to wear my bikini.

My wife warned me back in like March that I couldn't go topless anymore.

We ( as a family ) are looking at taking a winter vacation, maybe in Cuba or Mexico. I do not expect to be topless.

Wifey it turns out as not mad she was ill.  I keep reminding her I will continue to let mt Naturist youth my parents exposed me to is my real preference.

I take many vacations and I could suggest places a trans or sissy male like me can let it all go.  That is if you want me too.

I would love to hear the list of friendly places to vacation

(04-10-2016, 11:55 AM)dcdee Wrote:  I would love to hear the list of friendly places to vacation

Yeah same here. My wife told me that there is no more topless in public for me. If we go to Mexico I have to wear a T-shirt even in the pool she said.

The more I  think about it, I suspect most of us will see how many other guys are sporting "moobs", and then make our decision from that.

The places I visited and went to the adult pool topless or nude area where I showed my breasts: Club De Soleil, Wyndam Grand resort, Mandalay Bay,  (Las Vegas) Marriot Desert the Villages (Palm Desert), Harhas Southern California, Blacks Beach (San Diego)Trail 6 (San Clemente).

I usually wear my cocksock bikini and no top.   No one bothered me or my partners.  Recently at the Marriot The Waitress called me sir after hesitating to call me Mam.  She knew.  Still great drink service.  

I know of nude resorts and naturist clubs but I havent visited them within the last 18 months when I developed breasts.

(05-10-2016, 03:50 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  The places I visited and went to the adult pool topless or nude area where I showed my breasts: Club De Soleil, Wyndam Grand resort, Mandalay Bay,  (Las Vegas) Marriot Desert the Villages (Palm Desert), Harhas Southern California, Blacks Beach (San Diego)Trail 6 (San Clemente).

I usually wear my cocksock bikini and no top.   No one bothered me or my partners.  Recently at the Marriot The Waitress called me sir after hesitating to call me Mam.  She knew.  Still great drink service.  

I know of nude resorts and naturist clubs but I havent visited them within the last 18 months when I developed breasts.

There are enough men out there with moobs and breasts that there would probably be good money in opening a resort for them where they could display their breasts without feeling self-conscious about them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon