Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Thoughts on upcoming visit with Gender Doctor

(05-10-2016, 04:05 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  I have a writing background and wrote books of poetry.  When I read your writing I am greatly interested and I find no fault.  One thing is writing hundreds of pages for a book takes years.  I am sure each of us could write a book if we wanted.

It's true, isn't it?  The more questions you ask, the more you find that you need to ask questions for.  Same is very true about the answers, BUT, sometimes they do not lead to other answers.  It's a mess eh?  BB.
Music 

O.k., another one of my fears about maybe "going too far", is located here.  It was given as a answer to a direct question from Bobbi.

http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26734&pid=191794#pid191794  It would be great if any responses were place in this thread, but I also know what a pain in the rear that could be too.

Here is mine because I realy want to thank you all for helping me understand this.

Thanks Iaboy and Lotus!
Wonderful insights and very enlightening.
Its time to go back to bed since I learned something new today. :-)
What an amazing place this is!!!
Bobbi

(06-10-2016, 08:38 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Here is mine because I realy want to thank you all for helping me understand this.

Thanks Iaboy and Lotus!
Bobbi

I am sorry...  Loosing my manners.  I wanted to thank you the other day for the response and neglected to.  Everyone has been great, I just frickin wished I had the answers is all.  

I am totally thinking, maybe I shouldn't go to the Gender Doctor, cause if all of you are right, it will put me in more of an awkward spot than I am now....

(07-10-2016, 12:39 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(06-10-2016, 08:38 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Here is mine because I realy want to thank you all for helping me understand this.

Thanks Iaboy and Lotus!
Bobbi

I am sorry...  Loosing my manners.  I wanted to thank you the other day for the response and neglected to.  Everyone has been great, I just frickin wished I had the answers is all.  

I am totally thinking, maybe I shouldn't go to the Gender Doctor, cause if all of you are right, it will put me in more of an awkward spot than I am now....

I look at it this way,  they are another specilist to talk to. You do not have to take any medication offered, but you will get more insight.

No worries Iaboy,
It seems you have your hands/mind full of what to do's
I'd take your fears and concerns to the doc and ask some of the serious questions about the long term effects of HRT.
Like Julie said, it might not be so bad for people of our age.
Hugs, Bobbi

I suppose...  Like you two have suggested, I would know what my options would/could be and another point of view.  I still have a week to mull it over.

well ok

iaboy pls note

if you have a good old mooch around susans you will see many have been on and off synthetics
for 10-15 years,

so it can be done,

x

Julie

Unfortunately the answers are not out there, they are within you.  By you opening up here, and opening up with your therapist you are unlocking the answers to the greatest puzzle of all.  You!  And just when you think you got it all figured out and sorted, you find you're missing a few pieces.  Wink  

Anyways, I think both are very beneficial as you get the help of a professionals analysis, as well as all of our non professional analysis.  Hopefully the combination of everything helps clear up a bit of the confusion.  Then again, what do I know.   Cool    Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon