Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The honest truth of my story

I am 61 yrs old a "semi-retired single guy who from an early age Knew I was not totally male!  Wife and kids, done that and gone and I have decided to devote the rest of my life to what I want!"  I have decided I want to "semi-transition" and whilst happy to lose my balls (if I could find somewhere in Europe who would do it), I want to feminise not become totally feminine!   I am Bisexual (and always have been).

My current goal is to lose some of my "Pork" and get a 38"C/ D" cup.  I am currently a 44B and losing it,(the weight that is).  I started feminising 12 months ago self medicating Premarin 125Mg a day and my tits grew,(but not much).  I have tried PM and found it to be crap!  I have tried B. O. ( I have monitored by temperature and it has always been above minimal required levels), and honestly found it to be ineffective!  and even spending for "Swanson's" BO, I think is a con!!

Now I am taking Estrofem (2 x 2Mg) daily, Progesterone cream on my  breasts and am trying to lactate using Domperidone . I have been doing this now for 7 weeks.  I am not yet showing any signs of lactation but by boobs are again sore and have huge buds behind them.  I do pump (15mins once a day) with an dual electric breast pump  but so far, no joy!!  I measured myself today and am on the way to being 42 B/C so I can truthfully say it seems to be working.

My Boy bits are shrinking and as a full bloodied man I was a "big" 6~ 8" now I am a tiny 1 ~ 2 with little or no ejaculate.  I do still occasionally get hard but rarely.  This is the price you pay for feminisation.

Well that is it.  The total truth!.  I believe people wanting to feminise are being conned by the companies, Ads and "Hype"  I am amazed people spend the money they do on "magical pills and creams to make their tits grow!  If they worked, why would natural females spend £10,000s having surgery  WAKE UP GUYS

(04-10-2016, 05:57 PM)tvangela53 Wrote:  I am 61 yrs old a "semi-retired single guy who from an early age Knew I was not totally male!  Wife and kids, done that and gone and I have decided to devote the rest of my life to what I want!"  I have decided I want to "semi-transition" and whilst happy to lose my balls (if I could find somewhere in Europe who would do it), I want to feminise not become totally feminine!   I am Bisexual (and always have been).

My current goal is to lose some of my "Pork" and get a 38"C/ D" cup.  I am currently a 44B and losing it,(the weight that is).  I started feminising 12 months ago self medicating Premarin 125Mg a day and my tits grew,(but not much).  I have tried PM and found it to be crap!  I have tried B. O. ( I have monitored by temperature and it has always been above minimal required levels), and honestly found it to be ineffective!  and even spending for "Swanson's" BO, I think is a con!!

Now I am taking Estrofem (2 x 2Mg) daily, Progesterone cream on my  breasts and am trying to lactate using Domperidone . I have been doing this now for 7 weeks.  I am not yet showing any signs of lactation but by boobs are again sore and have huge buds behind them.  I do pump (15mins once a day) with an dual electric breast pump  but so far, no joy!!  I measured myself today and am on the way to being 42 B/C so I can truthfully say it seems to be working.

My Boy bits are shrinking and as a full bloodied man I was a "big" 6~ 8" now I am a tiny 1 ~ 2 with little or no ejaculate.  I do still occasionally get hard but rarely.  This is the price you pay for feminisation.

Well that is it.  The total truth!.  I believe people wanting to feminise are being conned by the companies, Ads and "Hype"  I am amazed people spend the money they do on "magical pills and creams to make their tits grow!  If they worked, why would natural females spend £10,000s having surgery  WAKE UP GUYS

Well ...I am lost for words ... 

I am sorry that the products you tried did not work for you, and I will admit it does not work for everybody. 

However, to come here shouting " WAKE UP GUYS " just tells me your taking the piss. 

Take a real good look through the forum and you will see the success that more than a few forum members have had in breast growing success.

I wish you good luck in your journey, but your leaving me lost for word's.

I was able to go from flat to 44b and grow 2.5 in areola plus become Estrogen dominant on herbs.  The synthetic hormones are dangerous for me as I am diabetic, have Cauda Equina, and Bipolar.  Surgery I would consider is none.

(05-10-2016, 03:16 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(04-10-2016, 05:57 PM)tvangela53 Wrote:  I am 61 yrs old a "semi-retired single guy who from an early age Knew I was not totally male!  Wife and kids, done that and gone and I have decided to devote the rest of my life to what I want!"  I have decided I want to "semi-transition" and whilst happy to lose my balls (if I could find somewhere in Europe who would do it), I want to feminise not become totally feminine!   I am Bisexual (and always have been).

Well ...I am lost for words ... 

I am sorry that the products you tried did not work for you, and I will admit it does not work for everybody. 

However, to come here shouting " WAKE UP GUYS " just tells me your taking the piss. 

Take a real good look through the forum and you will see the success that more than a few forum members have had in breast growing success.

I wish you good luck in your journey, but your leaving me lost for word's.

No Janet I am not "Taking the piss"  I am being 100% totally honest without trying to be rude!  I ask the question again...  If these products really worked,  Why do genetic females ,(who are naturally more able to develop breasts), go through painful, expensive and sometime dangerous surgery to increase breast size?  I can only tell it as I see it.  I dont now use premarin (because of how it is made)  but Estrofem and progesterone is working for me!  My goal is to lactate also.  I wish anyone who believes in BO the best of luck  but I truly believe that some  "accountant" dreamed up a way of selling  unwanted by product cows offal for a lot money.  I truly would love to be proved wrong  but look at the forums and the "Mythical" 6 month PONR.  Please can anyone confirm this???

OK I will throw in my two bits here....

As far as the BO 6 month point of no return, I tried going 8 months on it and don't believe that it exists.

In defence of BO though, I have gotten some definite hair regrowth at a far cheaper price than Rogaine, so I'm happy with that.

As far as why women would get surgery - If you want it all and you want it NOW, surgery is the only way to go if you don't want to spend years waiting for results.

Good to hear you have found something that works for you and let us know if you do achieve lactation.

After doing a bit of homework on HRT, I have come to the conclusion that the 6 month thing is borrowed from the warnings from taking estrogen.

Namely, that at around 6 months, permanent sterility becomes likely.  After 6 months it increases steadily to being almost certain.

Assuming that Bovine Ovary increases your estrogen to a high enough level (which from my personal experience seems to be true, though it's hard to be certain) this is a perfectly valid warning.

Basically, taking BO long term could potentially stop someone from having children, and if somebody wanted to just have breasts and retain their fertility, it poses a risk.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon