Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

its all down to genetics

so, to link up some theorhetical info: ( this was all highlighted and listed in my "interesting article"thread: 
Breast Nexum- Interesting Article Link

ovaries to testes article:

https://sciblogs.co.nz/code-for-life/201...t-mammals/
"Slightly more formally, this research shows that the ovary has to maintain constant suppression of the key testis development gene Sox9 by Foxl2; if not ovarian granulosa and theca cells change to become testicular Sertoli and Leydig cells, respectively."

"Uhlenhaut developed a strain of genetically engineered mice, whose copies of FOXL2 could be deleted with the drug tamoxifen. When she did this, she found that the females’ ovaries turned into testes within just three weeks. The change was a thorough one; the altered organs were testes right down to the structure of their cells and their portfolio of active genes. They developed testosterone-secreting Leydig cells, which pumped out as much of the hormone as their counterparts in XY mice. They only fell short of actually producing sperm. ..

FOXL2 also has a partner-in-repression – the oestrogen receptor, a docking molecule for the hormone oestrogen. The two proteins interact with one another and they cooperate to block Sox9.

There have been hints from many species that FOXL2 plays an important role in determining sex.

Also, I have found that the bovine ovaries do contain the FoxL2 gene, dependent on cycle of estrous, there gene expression is greater at certain times.
My thoughts on it all:

So, the question is: "if" it truly does aromatize the testosterone into estrogen via the introduction of FOXL2 at a dose-dependent range. Should one decrease the Testosterone initially to near female range, in order for the FoxL2 gene to "storm the castle" and take hold to work? Or, does actual levels of T not really matter?  I would think that if you can lower the range of testosterone, you might have a better chance of the FoxL2 gene found in the bovine ovary to work. Perhaps if your body gets used to the FoxL2/aromatization, you can eventually cut back on anti androgens and let whatever T would be left to produce, to aromatize into the E, that would be necessary. There may be a chance that the adrenal glands that contain the FoxL2, would also kick in.  I think, if the levels of T are left normal, there is too much of a chance for the male-level T to overpower the introduction of the FoxL2 gene, and it be just a waste of time to consume the FoxL2 laden bovine ovary supplement. The other question is : does the FoxL2 gene survive the dessication into the powder form, even though it is freeze-dried and ground?

Essentially in theory, if you continue to introduce the FoxL2, it should convert the testes into ovaries, since the deletion of FoxL2 turned ovaries into testes.Perhaps this is why there is a "permanent" change for those whom claim after 6 months of Transfemme. even though there is lack of evidence other than anecdotal. There is a possible science behind it, it one thinks about it. I am sure, if you could find and extract the FoxL2 gene specifically, turn it into a pharma-grade pill.. you could turn your own testes into ovaries, then it would just be needed to be stitched up inside where ovaries are supposed to go. 

The other thought that occurred to me , is that most who are on Bovine ovaries, state that their testes have shrunk, which also leads me to believe that they are turned into ovaries, since ovaries are considerably smaller than testes

Mind you, these are all speculations. Real-time laboratory scientific study would need to be performed. I am neither scientist, nor have the sufficient lab to perform  proofs on theory. 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
its all down to genetics - by Tanya Marie Squirrel - 05-10-2016, 10:35 PM
RE: its all down to genetics - by Tanya Marie Squirrel - 05-10-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: its all down to genetics - by Grew_Some - 07-10-2016, 08:10 AM
RE: its all down to genetics - by jannet.duff - 07-10-2016, 10:09 AM
RE: its all down to genetics - by Tanya Marie Squirrel - 17-02-2018, 12:17 PM
RE: its all down to genetics - by Tanya Marie Squirrel - 05-10-2016, 11:30 PM
RE: its all down to genetics - by Tanya Marie Squirrel - 05-10-2016, 11:51 PM
RE: its all down to genetics - by Tanya Marie Squirrel - 09-10-2016, 05:26 PM
RE: its all down to genetics - by EndlessEden_mn2010 - 13-11-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: its all down to genetics - by Tanya Marie Squirrel - 17-02-2018, 12:03 PM