Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hurricane Matthew

Glad to hear you're doing alright Smile

Here's a short video.  This wasn't near the worst.  I just didn't get to film the higher gusts.

Hurricane Matthew-short clip.

(08-10-2016, 09:41 PM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  Here's a short video.  This wasn't near the worst.  I just didn't get to film the higher gusts.

Glad you're ok. I live in northern Alabama in a place called tornado alley, so I can relate. To see the
news reports of these things coming right towards where you live is very frightening.

(08-10-2016, 09:41 PM)Skye is on fire Wrote:  Here's a short video.  This wasn't near the worst.  I just didn't get to film the higher gusts.

Glad to see you made it through ok. .hopefully not too much damage in your area.

(09-10-2016, 10:09 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

Glad to see you made it through ok. .hopefully not too much damage in your area.

NNot muchand we survived!

(09-10-2016, 10:09 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

We did just great.  Power only went out for an hour!

(09-10-2016, 06:15 AM)lilmikey Wrote:  

Glad you're ok. I live in northern Alabama in a place called tornado alley, so I can relate. To see the
news reports of these things coming right towards where you live is very frightening.

Tornado ally!  Yikes!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon